Women Workers Should Not Be Asked To Remove Niqab.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:
greeting.

Women workers should not be asked to remove niqab.
Published: Sep 12, 2011 23:38

JEDDAH:
Labor Minister Mr Adel Fakeih on Monday emphasized his ministry's desire to apply rules that regulate women's employment in the private sector.
According to the law, the employer should abide by the Shariah law while employing women.

Mr Fakeih said the ministry would not show any leniency toward companies that put conditions such as showing face for women to get employed.
"We'll deal with such violations on the basis of law.
" He urged niqab-wearing women workers or jobseekers to inform the ministry if any company imposes such conditions.

The ministry has restricted jobs at women's accessories and cosmetics shops to Saudi women. Women's accessories shops have six months to employ Saudi women while shops that sell cosmetics and lingerie will have 12 months to employ Saudi women.

~News.

Thank you for reading.

64ezhz.jpg

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────
──█▄▄▄─█─█─▄──────────▀▀█────▄───█▀▀─
─▄▄▄▄█─█─█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀█───▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄─
─────▄▄█───▄────█▄█─────────▄─▄──────

To
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
essallamou allaikoum niqab is my chaa ellah Sharia of God and the charm of the woman wearing the niqab full and not with the niqab as it was against God Boush after September 11 that is with us is against us

~~~
:wasalam:

Thank you for reading
brother.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide us~Amin!

──█▀▀█───█──────────

To
you and your family
And to
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!

septithol

Banned
greeting.

Mr Fakeih said the ministry would not show any leniency toward companies that put conditions such as showing face for women to get employed.
"We'll deal with such violations on the basis of law.
" He urged niqab-wearing women workers or jobseekers to inform the ministry if any company imposes such conditions.

Well, I see a couple possible problems with this:

1. Niqab can be a safety issue. If working with flame, it can catch on fire, if working with machinery, it can get caught in the machinery. For the same reason, there are certain jobs here in the US, where people (both men and women) either cannot have long hair, or must pin their hair back, and cannot wear certain types of jewelry.

2. It could be a hygeine issue in jobs involving making food, or in hospitals. Though possibly a special niqab that is worn just in the hospital and is either paper (disposable) or sterilized after use could solve this problem.

3. If the Niqab impairs vision, including reducing vision to the sides, that could be a safety problem for many jobs as well.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt Knows Best!

1. Niqab can be a safety issue. If working with flame, it can catch on fire, if working with machinery, it can get caught in the machinery. For the same reason, there are certain jobs here in the US, where people (both men and women) either cannot have long hair, or must pin their hair back, and cannot wear certain types of jewelry.

2. It could be a hygeine issue in jobs involving making food, or in hospitals. Though possibly a special niqab that is worn just in the hospital and is either paper (disposable) or sterilized after use could solve this problem.

3. If the Niqab impairs vision, including reducing vision to the sides, that could be a safety problem for many jobs as well.

~~~
greeting!

All that you have mentioned
still happened without too!Many are and still does!!!
Well,
for better saying all aspect and mode of working is to stay focus
the idea is not what you are but the understanding the process of working in itself is.

:bismillah:

9. Is one who is obedient to Allah(swt), prostrating himself or standing (in prayer) during the hours of the night, fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the Mercy of his Lord (like one who disbelieves)? Say: "Are those who know equal to those who know not?" It is only men of understanding who will remember (i.e. get a lesson from Allah's Signs and Verses).

10. Say (O Muhammad ): "O My slaves who believe (in the Oneness of Allah), be afraid of your Lord (Allah) and keep your duty to Allah swt. Good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world, and Allah's earth is spacious (so if you cannot worship Allah swt at a place, then go to another)! Only those who are patient shall receive their rewards in full, without reckoning."

Holy qur'an:Surah Az-Zumar, ayat 9 and 10

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take Care!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Septithol,

Niqab is very hygienic. A woman in niqab is a clean woman. She will take care of everything she does. She is under obligation. In food preparation the workers have to have their hair pulled back..men even have to wear masks to prevent facial hair from falling into food. How would this be a problem? Everything is protected.

Welders and their ilk wear face masks. Niqab is worn close to the face why would it get caught in a machine? How does niqab impair vision?

septithol

Banned
Welders and their ilk wear face masks. Niqab is worn close to the face why would it get caught in a machine? How does niqab impair vision?

Aapa, there are a lot of complicated machines at some work places, anything that dangles, even a very little, can get caught in them. Depending on the machine, a worker may not even be allowed to have a ring, or even very small earrings. They can, and have, gotten caught in machinery.

Some work places that do not allow ordinary rings will allow workers to wear something called a 'living ring' which is made up of very fine chainmail (I believe I have mentioned elsewhere that I make chainmail jewelry as a hobby). Because it is made of such small links, the links in a 'living ring' will break, if they get caught in a machine. This could be a possible solution for the machinery problem, if the worker wore a special niqab made of special fabric designed to tear if caught in a machine, rather than dragging her into the machine.

khangul

your sister

aahh i remember you please take some time to read this again

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53056&highlight=Septithol

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you!

Assalaam walaikum,

Septithol,

Niqab is very hygienic. A woman in niqab is a clean woman. She will take care of everything she does. She is under obligation. In food preparation the workers have to have their hair pulled back..men even have to wear masks to prevent facial hair from falling into food. How would this be a problem? Everything is protected.

~~~
:wasalam:

:ma:

Agree
with you sister :)

~May Allah swt keeps you and your family well and healthy~Amin!

Thank you for reading.

──█▀▀█───█──────────

To
you and your dear family
And to
All My Family In Islam.

Take Care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
For On Job Safety Procedures!

Aapa, there are a lot of complicated machines at some work places, anything that dangles, even a very little, can get caught in them. Depending on the machine, a worker may not even be allowed to have a ring, or even very small earrings. They can, and have, gotten caught in machinery.

Some work places that do not allow ordinary rings will allow workers to wear something called a 'living ring' which is made up of very fine chainmail (I believe I have mentioned elsewhere that I make chainmail jewelry as a hobby). Because it is made of such small links, the links in a 'living ring' will break, if they get caught in a machine. This could be a possible solution for the machinery problem, if the worker wore a special niqab made of special fabric designed to tear if caught in a machine, rather than dragging her into the machine.
~~~
greeting,

You need to explore more to some distance.

Dear septithol,
You should stop all your worries cuz

:SMILY252:Every good authorise working site has their own;Job site safety procedures withing their working permit and what that's require of the nature of the job.

:SMILY252:And that every employee/ worker:nijab/jilbab or not (the not using one) has to obey the golden rules of the company.

Every aspect of site for example you pointed 'complicated machines at some work places, anything that dangles' will be easily solve as once a good worker on the site of job is to be on compulsory

1) putting the correct attire provided example; an overall coat,jacket,the site provide< this she put it over .

2) hair net/hood < this she doesn't need to take off her jibab/scarf just put the hood over.

3)gloves ~simple no need to demo

4)goggles ~ too simple

5)Safety boots/shoe~too very simple to demostrate :)
and don't forget to put on clean sock everyday!

6) Masks & Shields something look like the surgical or similar
All that to take for our dear nijab's sister is to
: switch to the site's mask provided from her good one and switching
back to her's later, once her job is completed~that simple!:muslim_child:

:mashallah:

Nijab Or Not: Everyone has to obey for the site's working rules!

Hope this will clear your misconception :)

When you and I work, all it's take is team work to get a good job well done!
Alhamdulillah!!!

Have A Nice Day:SMILY139:
Take care,

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
aahh i remember you please take some time to read this again

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53056&highlight=Septithol
~~~

:ma:

Thank you