WORD GAME: LINK WITH WHAT I JUST SAID

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Are you even serious or are you joking again LOL
Pluto is definetely a planet a matter of fact it is the 9th one in the solar system.

you said moons

So I'll say

Night time

Salam
Sister Amirah80

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I know Pluto is a planet and has a moon named Charon but if the changed please so we where I would like to update my knowledge but I must see proof.

Sleep

Salam Amirah80

Phoyage

Salat Al-Fajr
(morning prayer)
I dont know.
It is just known.
But personally I dont really care.
What does Pluto being a planet or MOON have anything to do with us?

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Nothing but you made it have to do with us when I gave it as a answer and you challenged me. But if you say it is not then I would like to know because an intelligent person asks question I cant except your answer without proof. And on Aug 24th 2006 they down sized Pluto from a planet to a dwarf planet. But anyways we are passed that now :) moving on

Du'aa

Salam
Sister Amirah80

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

A "dwarf planet" is a celestial body that (a) is in orbit around the Sun, (b) has sufficient mass for its self-gravity to overcome rigid body forces so that it assumes a hydrostatic equilibrium (nearly round) shape, (c) has not cleared the neighborhood around its orbit, and (d) is not a satellite

Salam
Amirah80

Phoyage

A "dwarf planet" is a celestial body that (a) is in orbit around the Sun, (b) has sufficient mass for its self-gravity to overcome rigid body forces so that it assumes a hydrostatic equilibrium (nearly round) shape, (c) has not cleared the neighborhood around its orbit, and (d) is not a satellite

Salam
Amirah80

I get everything but (c)

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

I get everything but (c)

That means that Pluto has not cleared other things that are located around its orbit out of the way. So it cannot be classified as a Planet but it falls into the category of a dwarf planet.

Oh and you said Fajr Prayer

Then I said Du'aa

Salam
Sister Amirah80

Phoyage

Nothing but you made it have to do with us when I gave it as a answer and you challenged me. But if you say it is not then I would like to know because an intelligent person asks question I cant except your answer without proof. And on Aug 24th 2006 they down sized Pluto from a planet to a dwarf planet. But anyways we are passed that now :) moving on

Du'aa

Salam
Sister Amirah80

Sister you already said Du'aa
But lemme continue.
Happiness