worship

allah the soul creator allah is the creator of all beauti and prefection of all the worlds prays due to allah the lord of all the world. the best of worship is to praise and glorify allah this is why the quraan opens and comences with his praise and thanks, even reading islamic books is worshiping and seeking knowledge for allah(swt) it is beter to do worship for your lord seek knowledge for the sake of allah to get closer to the all mighty allah, and to clear your sins inshallah.
to please allah the god who will judge on the day of judgment to be a good muslim to seek knowledge inshallah will protect us from the evil to do good and set a good example to our ummah inshallah use islam as medicine, when you ill, sad or angry it works for me to read two nafal read qraan and to speak about islam. reading quraan is very important but to read with explanation and to understanding is very amazing. who is there for us allah,who is going to help us allah people can't help us only allah can help us inshallah. the lord who is going to judge where we sit on the seven heavens inashallah why not pray to him more, no one is perfect but to try more for the sake of allah (swt) what better can you achive in life,i do dua for all the muslims faith to be strong inshallah and grant the peace in this world and the year after, anything i have put on the computer i will try and think twice if i have put anything bad on and i am sorry if i have affended anyone inshallah allah forgive me jazakallah aysha

abdellah007

salam sister

salam sister aysha

jazaki ellah khayran for this inspiring words .u let us remembering our lord our creator.

masha allah

salam