YEAH!!!!

happy 2 b muslim

SALAM PEOPLE

today am on a hype but not outedly dont know why, people here are like yeah SUrre??? any who i cant wait till ramadan i love it and just wondering what you like about it apart from eating at the end. On ramadan i feel as if my iman has reach the roof i guess that the aim lol OHH yeah and eid who dont like eid am laughing just thinking about it.....

salam love 2 hear you comments salam alaykum :SMILY149:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I love the sense of community. Our masjid becomes alive. We see Muslims daily. We smile, we eat, we pray, and we count our blessings.
Personally, it is a time to be thankful. We need so little. I love the five minutes before we break our fast. At home, the fuss of making sure everything is ready and special foods that make Ramadan so special. I am always amazed because out of nowhere someone is able to bring a dish from the Muslims countries. To break your fast in the company of Muslims eating a date from Saudi Arabia stuffed with an almond...that is almost heaven.

happy 2 b muslim

totally agree going to the mosques and praying in the mosques that hittin 90c it sooooooo hot the mogot to love it i do, i know it like we never seem to get use to it oh yeah the first five minutes it like allahu akbar.....

du2a

yeah!!! espacially that am i live in uae they get ppl who do nasheedz & dat oo i really luv it here!!!! But 2 bad am going 2 england 2 live 4evdr bt i rlly dont wanna!:(

Love my islam

:salam2:
I love ramadhan. To me it ends too soon. I feel the whole family comes together in this month. We are together at suhoor and we rush home to be together at iftaar. Quraan is read alot. Masjid gets so lively.
Makes me think if we can pray our salat on time and read quraan regularly one month then why cant we do it whole year round. Why lot of muslims becomes practicing only in ramadhan.
May Allah guide us all. Ameen.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamu Alaikum,

I like the way how every muslims try to follow Islam as much as they can and splly the way how muslims refuse to eat and drink, though there is know one to c just other then Allah just for the sake of Allah. I think ramadan as a training period for muslims from Allah so that they should keep practising Islam all over the year how kind Allah is every year he gives us training. May Allah accept all our ebada and forgive ur sings and gives us the strength to follow the path of truth.
Allah Hafiz.

maryam2k7

maryam
SALAM PEOPLE

today am on a hype but not outedly dont know why, people here are like yeah SUrre??? any who i cant wait till ramadan i love it and just wondering what you like about it apart from eating at the end. On ramadan i feel as if my iman has reach the roof i guess that the aim lol OHH yeah and eid who dont like eid am laughing just thinking about it.....

salam love 2 hear you comments salam alaykum :SMILY149:

salam,

to be honest i dnt realy kno y i luv ramaddan i guess it jus da atmosphere, changes, it seems calmer n da fact dat da whole family gt 2getha 2 eat aftawards..

crnt wait til ramadaan , i hope evry1 enjoys it as much as i do...

its ma fav tym of year!!!!!

salaam