Yes! Numbers in the Quran again

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaikum, wa rahmatullahi, wa barakatoh.

PLEASE BEFORE YOU COPY PASTE SOMETHING FROM ISLAM-QA OR POST SOMETHING ATLEAST READ THIS POST.

I hope you guys are doing well. You know this thread has nothing to do with Mr. rashad and his 19 findings. Yes some of that has been proven, AND WE KNOW HE IS NOT A PROPHET, please don't change the subject to him the number 19 and him being someone who claimed to be a prophet, and not accepting sunnah.
There are some other findings Day appearing 365 times
Month is mentioned 12 times
paradise 77 hell 77

And so on.. YES islam Qa has some fatwa about it and there is someone who did a study and claimed that "Some" of them were incorrect, and maybe a bias choice of words. Has anyone actually done the study to find out if it is true or not? I mean i tried looking for that mans book, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet, and i'm almost finding it hard to believe it's even a published book.

Anyways I don't believe we should give up tawheed and start becoming math freaks. I am sure somone will post here if they do reply to me and say "your giving up tawheed" or "Who cares if they are there" Well personally I care, i find it quite amazing if this book truely contains these numbers, then it is a HUGE miracle. No other book on the face of the earth has anything like that to my knowledge...
+ Shabbir ally keeps mentioning it in his lectures, (they are a little old) but he uses that and it bothers me to know that if they are incorrect..
+ No one has any proof if they are correct or not, we need proof! Not opinions wheather they are important or not!!
Jazakallahu khair
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakartoh