You are what you think

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

You are what you think!

**Your inner thoughts can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved, happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak.

**What you impress upon your mind, you'll inevitably become. It's a psychological law that whatever you desire to accomplish you must first impress upon your subconscious mind.

**Relentless, repetitive self talk will change your self image. You'll affect your subconscious mind with verbal repetition. Constant repetition carries conviction.

**When you change your values you'll change your behavior. Start thinking of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. Self suggestion will make you the master of yourself.

**If you believe you can, you can.

**You can become whatever you want to be.

:hearts:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

You are what you think!

**Your inner thoughts can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved, happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak.

**What you impress upon your mind, you'll inevitably become. It's a psychological law that whatever you desire to accomplish you must first impress upon your subconscious mind.

**Relentless, repetitive self talk will change your self image. You'll affect your subconscious mind with verbal repetition. Constant repetition carries conviction.

**When you change your values you'll change your behavior. Start thinking of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. Self suggestion will make you the master of yourself.

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wow! MashaAllah that is a good piece of advice. JazakiAllah khair dear sister. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Nice article ukhti:) jazak Allahu khayra for sharing. May Allah swt bless you amiin:hearts:

wasalam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Oh my! That is so true. From now on I'm gonna call myself a good Muslim :D And hopefully I will become one :redface:

JazakAllah hu khair for sharing sister :)

weakslave

Similar, but slightly different. Look at what the Prophet Muhammad (SAAWS) said in a hadith Qudsi:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah says: 'I am just as my slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

hassana elkoussi

Similar, but slightly different. Look at what the Prophet Muhammad (SAAWS) said in a hadith Qudsi:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah says: 'I am just as my slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

Jazak Allah khairan, brother. SubhanAllah, I was looking for the hadith actually :ma:

Salam:hijabi:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

First of all, jazakaAllah khairan sister for sharing the beautiful quotes, subhanaAllah they're beautiful:)
and *weakslave*I have qouted your post because I just LOVE this hadith! subhanaAllah:D
It's beautiful, and I think for those of us who cannot let go of their past sins, we can start thinking positive about Allah and His mercy, then InshaAllah it'll be easier for us to take the path of rightiousness:D
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing this wonderful hadith:D
may Allah guide us all, ameen
:SMILY139:

Irfan Ahmed

Asalam Alaikum, that thread is so true, i thought there was something wrong with me just for understanding this stuff because where i come from and the company i keep never talk about such things. but anyway nice thread

fada_all

You are what you think!

salam laikum

goood post masha allah:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma: i totally agree with you this is 100 per cent a right
, you are what, you believe in your capacities

jazaki allah khairan katiran ukhti may allah give al ajeer wa tawab

may allah guide us all to the right path amineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister: