you can be the happiest woman in the world.. (insha Allah)

UmmTaymiyyah

Assalamu alaykum,

Ive recently started reading a book that was recommended, so far Im realy enjoying it, so thought I'd start sharing some with you insha Allah.

You can be the happiest Woman in the world
A treasure chest of reminders
Dr.A'id Al Qarni

Think about it.......

1. Be like the bee, which lands on fragrant flowers and fresh branches.

2. You do not have time to seek out people's defects and mistakes.

3. If Allah is with you, then whom do you have to fear? If Allah is against you, then what hope do you have?

4. The fire of envy consumes the body, and excessive jealousy is like a raginf fire.

5. If you do not prepare today, then you will not be able to do anything tomorrow.

6. Withdraw peacefully from places where idle arguments are going on.

7. Let your morals and attitudes be even more beautiful thatn a garden.

8. Do acts of kindness and you will be the happiest of people.

9. Leave people to their Creator, leave the envier to death, and forget about your enemy.

10. The pleasure of haram actions is followed by regret, loss and punishment.

brighten

seeker of knowledge
:salam2:

Yes indeed, this is a very good book. I've read it and it's very uplifting. Infact the other book by the same author "Don't Be Sad" is even more inspiring. I've read and re-read. It does wonders when you are really feeling down. It's always good to take time to read and reflect upon life.

It's a must have book for everyone. I highly recommend it.

Jazakallahu khairan sis.

wassalam.

Kayote

Thankyou for the recommendations. I am looking for some good books as well. Insha'Allah will search them out on Amazon.

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:ma: I have read bits of that book as well sister. (Really interesting):arabi1:

:wasalam:

UmmTaymiyyah

Assalamu alaykum everyone,

Jazak Allahu khairan for the replies. Masha'Allah Ive found that this book is realy helping me to reflect upon alot of things, and appreciate things alot more Alhamdulillah, I have heard about the other book 'dont be sad' insha Allah maybe I will get it after I finish this one,

lolz and wat about the mens

how can i be the happiest boy in the world:arabi1:

Insha Allah maybe you can take certain things from here and adapt it to your life?? Alot of it can be applied to both man and woman masha'Allah.

sky_012

Assalam U Alikum sister

Jazak Allah Khair for this advice , it's indeed helpfull to remind such important things in order to increase our faith and live happily
i'll try to read this one as soon as i finish the first one provided kindly by you :)

:wassalam: