Young girls were married off to much older men in bible

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Ezekiel 9:
5-6 "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women."

Whats the context? This could have been in reference to a battle being fought against some rebelious people.

Isaiah 13:
16 "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

Not sure about women and children, though.
1 Chronicles 20:
3 "And he brought out the people that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with harrows of iron, and with axes."

Whats the context? This could have been in reference to a battle being fought against some rebelious people

Psalm 137:
8-9 O daughter of Babylon, you destroyer, happy those who pay you back the evil you have done us! Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock.

That ones just weird..

NUMBERS 31:
17-18 "Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. "But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS."

Whats the context? This could have been in reference to a battle being fought against some rebelious people. The end part is disturbing.
NUMBERS 31:
35 And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins

Context? Just because the Bible listed this Jewish action doesen't mean its just. Verses can be easily misinterpreted and twisted around with, I mean look at what some people did to Surah 9 verse 8.

My point is that we should probably be more mindful of our religion more than we are theres, your right, it's not that we hate the people of the Book, it's more that we would like to inform them about what they take as a errorless and pure book, right?

Salaaam.

hibz

That is disgusting!!!!!! They are always saying how women are not respected in Islam but you bloody joking that is not only disgusting but it's humiliating as well i mean come on you're on father sticks his finger.... oh my God i can't even say it!!

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

The christains do thses type of out of context arguments against Islam - i believe we shouldnt sink as low as them to prove them wrong.

peace.

:mashallah:
I am extremly amazed by the fact that this is even in any religious text. After reading this my mother and I did some reaserch in the bible and saw all its disgusing verses which are hidden from veiw.:astag:
:salam2: