Young Uighur/Turkic muslim, who is trying his BEST to follow the way of Allah...

araphat

Salam Aleikum to all brothers and sisters and also Yahshimsiz to my turk brothers and sisters!

Hi, my name is Arafat and I'll be 19 this coming up January. For those who may not know me, I was born in land of East Turkistan in city of ChuachaK. I moved to the capital, Urumchi, when I was only one and lived there with my family until
age six. From there, I moved to Tokyo, Japan and spent another six years of my life studying and finally came to US. Currently, I live in state of Virginia and attend Virginia Commonwealth University to study Biology. Inshallah, with help of Allah I will suceed and one day go into field of medicine...

Until recently, I must say that I my faith in islam was somewhat weak. I attended Jumah prayers weekly and went to the Masjid once in a while to pray and that was pretty much it...now with help of Allah, I am becoming better muslim day by by...although I cannot say that I consistently follow the sunnah, I giving my best to do it step by step...something that I really hope to achieve is to perform my daily prayers. Currently, I have gotten lot better than before, but sometimes I still lack to execute it. Most of all, I overall goal right now is follow islam in the right direction:some including doing my salaat, respecting and treating my family and friends correctly, and gaining knowledge...

-Arafat

hassenali

obedience to Allah
introduice yourself

walaykum asalaam

very warm welcome to you brother, if you need any help, just give us a shout, Inshallah we find a way to help you