Youngest Shiekh ever 5 years

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Masha Allah the boy is from Tanzania and he already can speak 5 languages
Arabic, English, French , Italian , Swahili and he is uneducated,

They call him Shiekh !! sharaf Eldin, at 1 year old he was able to recite Quran and was able to preach in arabic too.

According to the reporter, when his older brother saw all this from his younger brother he became Muslim, thier parent KICED them both out because of that !! ( Subhan Allah) meaning that he was born for non muslim family and knew all this !?

the reporter continue that when the government knew about this they took the two brother under thier portection and they met with official general in the State house ...
at the end of the video he preach in English too.

[vg]8728771234087068248[/vg]

Subhan Allah may Allah bless our Ummah with kids like him

wa salaam alikom

:salam2:
i don't know wich one seems credible the video or this article. Anyway, we must be careful...because : There many videos about "muslims" boys like that as they are videos about buddah boys and about boys in india who can run for 46 km.
We shall be aware of that
http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/hoax/convert_boy5.htm
i have no answer of this but as i said i don't know which one we have to believe the video or the article.
It said in an other article that The president of an arabic state met this boy but no scholar who has knowledge met this boy!
Wa Allaho A'lam God knows best.
:wasalam:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,

Well i am not sure either but defenitly he is not a Buddah boy But if you listen to his arabic and what he says its all islamic and he didnt say anything against the religion.
he is mentioning ahadith, giving lecture. its amazing to people becuase not evey day you see kids like him.
if you check the thread you will see another video for another kid from Egypt, and he acutally said the whole lecture mentioning Ahdaith with its narrations...

just to mention another story, Shiek Khalid Alrashid a well known shiekh in saudi he mentioned this story in one of his lectures about جيبوتي DJIBOUTI when he went there during Ramadan to deliver donations during the hunger probelm .... he said he was suprised the way people follow thier religion and mentioned that he met a boy memorized the Quran in his only 7 or 6 years old and his recitation was so beautifull that he never heard such a nice recitation in his life not even in the whole sauida.

beside our scholar should take kids like him under thier suprvision so they teach them the knoweldge, but our Ummah dosnt care about intlegence in betwen our youth and kids, beside I wouldnt believe a word comes out of president of Lebya this guy so crazy that he said he have a green book which he equal it with Quran beside he wanted to make a place where people make Hajj to like Pilgrims go to Makkah for every year... !!

wa salaam :)

No i did not say that this boy : he is buddha.
I said that over the world there are many boys who have some specials skills etc.and can do things than even young and old people can't do.
Like a little Buddah, they do repotage tv about a little boy in China who can fast for 6months and more and meditate under a tree without moving an eye or a hand, it's fake or no i don't know but i saw a long professional reportage about him!!!!
And an other boy i saw a reportage on news about him he can run for 46km and he do a best time that even atheletic people can't do.!!!!
Unfortunatly, atheistic says that it's an other proof of evolution and darwinisme!!

For boys in Djibouti, Sudan, Iran etc. it's not new that there are a little boys and girls who have less than 7 or 8 years and can learn by heart and memorizr the whole quran.

Fot the egyptian boys i saw the whole video before it will be put on turntoislam at least around this boy are imams and scholars and the video is so clear and he did a good, full and long Khotba.
But for the other boy no video who show him talking to scholars etc. was done. And in the video that you put he didn't say even three clear sentences!!!!
I have an other video for an other boy which don't know or understand arabic but he can aswer for questions!! I did not share it with anyone like the video about the fish (in Sultana of Oman) that it was put on turntosilam, i had it months ago but i did not share it with anyone.
For the simple reason Islam don't need like those proofs.

Fot the fact of encouraging and supporting talented little boys and girls i think people do that not as it must be done but they try as they can like those videos :
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14
Also an other boy was enouraged he got his Phd when he has 7years old!!
I share with you this paragpraphe :
"On April 26, 1999, the BBC's 'Newshour' reported on a 7-year old boy, Mohammed Hussain, who can recite the entire Koran from memory, who preaches on it and already has a doctorate of Islamic religion. His ability was discovered at the age of two when he was able to quote large segments of the Koran which he had heard his aunt teach to others within his earshot. At the age of 3 1/2 he had learned the entire 600-page Koran. This is but one of his achievements, his memory capacity being phenomenal."
Wa Allaho A'lame

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom,,

These kids

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

the Islamic scholar and government need to take care of them, and need to provide all kind means to help them and take them under thier wing, because kids like them with proper knowledge of religion and science can raise the ummah again to its level. the only boy I saw with some scholar around him was the egyption boy... I never see that one islamic government said they will take care of child in Iran, Djibouti, Sudan and these kids are in places where the hunger and poverty is high...hence we never seen any actions..

As for what you saying brother about (
(For the simple reason Islam don't need like those proofs.)
Yes Islam dosnt need any proofs, for you for me and for Muslims but some times for non muslims it dose, ... this and there is nothing wrong in sharing this kind of stuff even between muslim its not a proof for them it can be a reminder from Allah for us. I am not sure if the video has been removed or not but I dont think there was anything wrong with it. its just a sign and one of the creation of Allah s.w t. people take to extream to the point make it big issue, and start saying no we shouldnt believe or see these kind of things .. i think they are wrong ... why not let people see a sign and creation of Allah s.w t to the world..!!!

wa Allah a3alam

wa salaam alikom

ok brother i see.
I wanted just to share with you some informations and ideas which perhaps you knew before, that's all.
About videos that you put i did not touch anyone of them i see just the subject and the first image on the screen that's all because i knew them very well and i saw them before.
May Allah protects those children Amin.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom brother Adil,

I know that your intention is all good, I was just trying to say , in the west when there are smart kids like we are talking about they take care of them and even the city the government help and try to use this intelgence in the kids. but in our Ummah we dont see the same kind of careness about our children mash Allah thier parent are blessed with children like them.... so dont miss understand me :)

wa salaam alikom

Mrmuslim said:
salaam alikom brother Adil,

I know that your intention is all good, I was just trying to say , in the west when there are smart kids like we are talking about they take care of them and even the city the government help and try to use this intelgence in the kids. but in our Ummah we dont see the same kind of careness about our children mash Allah thier parent are blessed with children like them.... so dont miss understand me :)

wa salaam alikom

i understand brother but i didn't and i don't want to talk about islamics Governments and also about arab Governments. i come from one of those states so i know very well what's look like the situation there and what you meant exactly before!
And i was a child of those societies and also today i am still belonging to my country for which i wish what Allah wants.
I am not clever like those children but if you would like to take care of me that will be nice from you :p
haha it was a joke.
I understand your meaning and your ideas brother but as i said before :
May Allah protects them. amin

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Adil said:
i understand brother but i didn't and i don't want to talk about islamics Governments and also about arab Governments. i come from one of those states so i know very well what's look like the situation there and what you meant exactly before!
And i was a child of those societies and also today i am still belonging to my country for which i wish what Allah wants.
I am not clever like those children but if you would like to take care of me that will be nice from you :p
haha it was a joke.
I understand your meaning and your ideas brother but as i said before :
May Allah protects them. amin

walikom salaam

I will take care of you just make direct deposit of all your salary to my account :D :D

salaam

Mrmuslim said:
walikom salaam

I will take care of you just make direct deposit of all your salary to my account :D :D

salaam

haha :biggrin: but i need help and you ask me for help:cool:
Anyway, i hope that each of us, as muslim, will help others and all muslims as we can. Inch'Allah