Your Brother from India

LoveAllah

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu ( May Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allah be on all of you ),

I am from India, born and brought up in a Muslim Family.
I am glad to be here and I would love to share what I know about Islam and to learn about Islam as much as I can.

I really love the videos section of this site.
Jazakallahu Khairan.

May Allah guide all of us in living this life as a True Practicing Muslim, Ameen.

mr. ok

LoveAllah

:bismillah:

:salam2: dear LoveAllah.

Thanks for joining the community and welcome to the website!
Yeah, i like the video section as well. I also love to hear from new members, Muslims or not. Am amazed by how fast this website is growing, mashAllah!

barakAllah fik

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Welcome!

Assalamu Alaikum Brother LoveAllah, welcome to the TTI.com community!

I am glad to see yet another newcomer; InshaAllah you will find the resources available here beneficial on your quest deeper into Islam, and the forum community helpful and tolerant.

I too started my journey with about a month's worth of watching the videos before I started getting involved with the forum community - hehe, I suggest balancing the two better than I did, but whatever makes you happiest brother. =)

Again welcome to our online international Islamic community! InshaAllah we will hear more and more from you, and be here to support you however needed. Have a blessed day, brother.