Your Sister in Islam...

alhamdulillah

:bismillah:

In the Name of Allah i begin and i send upon you the greetings of peace,
Respected Brothers and Sisters,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullahi wa'Barakatuhu,
Insha'Allah we all are in the best of health and high Eman.

Just wanted to pass my salam to all my brothers and sisters, im new in this site and hope to learn a lot from it Insha'Allah.

One of my favourite reciters Shaykh Mishari El-Afasi is on this site, so i just wanted to say Jazak'Allah Khairan for those of you who have sent things through reg his recitation Alhamdulillah.

Lets pray for our Brothers and Sisters in Palestine and Lebanon, may Allah give them ease in this test and help them to attain Paradise one day Ameen Ya Rabb...

Jazak'Allah Khairan my noble Brother Mabsoot for posting Shaykh Mishari's Dua on Lebanon and Palestine, its was very emotional...

Alhamdulillah ala kuli haal & I leave you all in the View of Ar-Raheem,

Ma'Salama

your Sister in Islam...

ashah

:salam2: Sister Sana
Welcome to this site and hope we all will be able to share the knowledge that will lead us to straight path.

Ur Brother.

:bismillah:

Abul Harith

Staff member
:wasalam: Sana,

And welcome to the site. We are all hoping and praying for our brothers and sisters in Palestine and Lebanon. May Allah remove the calamity they are afflicted with. Ameeen

Wasalam,

mu2min

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salaamz

welcome sis sana to da site
masha'ALLAH u got a beautiful name!!!
Ameen to da du3a, N may ALLAH swt keep his mercy upon ya all da time N all da Muslimeen...Ameen Ya ALLAH
take care sis:)
wassalam
ur sister In ISLAM

alhamdulillah

Jazak'Allah Khairan...

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullah dear Muslims

i just wanted to say Jazak'Allah Khairan my respected Brothers and Sisters for your warm welcome...Alhamdulillah, may Allah always keep the Ummah united Ameen.

I leave you all in the View of Ar-Raheem

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2:

Welcome sister.
Nice to have u on TTI.

i also love brother Mashari.

ill see ya around.

:wasalam:
your brother.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullah Br and Jazak'Allah Khairan,

i think it was you who sent the video clip by Shaykh Mishari (reciting Surah Ibrahim) Masha'Allah...its very emotional...

may Allah always be with us all Ameen Ya Rabb!

i leave you in Allah's Care

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam

Truly in the heart there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him.

And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to him and always remembering Him.

And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this
emptiness.

Ibn AlQayyim

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2: sister.

:jazaak: for ur kind words.

no i didint post (surah Ibrahim) i think it was brother Mabsoot, but i listen 2 it everyday. and :jazaak: to brother truthseeker he have postet a lot whit Mashari whit english translation.

:wasalam:
your brother

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum wa'Rahmatullah...

ooOPS.... sorry for the mistake, in that case brother Mabsoot...may Allah reward you without any limits as well as us all Ameen Ya Rabb...

Ma'Salama...
your sister in Islam