Zainsmommy!!!!!!!!!

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
Assalam-o-Alaikum sisters and brothers.does anyone have an idea about zainsmommy????????shes been away for almost two weeks.long time no see.she hasn't logged in on the tti and niether did she mail me im worried where is she is she ok......does anyone have some kind of some contact with her.may Allah SWT protect her and her family ameen.

any ideas my tti family.

tc W'Salam.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
i have also noticed same.
sister zainsmommy is away from tti.
i hope she will b fine INSHA ALLAH.
may ALLAH protect her aamin.
waslam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
InshaAllah she is ok
I really care about her also
Sister please let us know u are ok

waaleikum salam

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
Assalam-o-Alaikum.

well you see the last i heard from sister zainsmommy was on 10th nov and now its 21st nov.its a bit strange as sister zm is a regular visitor of the site.but lets pray she is ok.

may Allah SWT protect her and us all ameen.

W'Salam.

Ahzar

assalamu alaykum
Anybody who is asking my mom know as Zainsmommy has asked for her account to be removed for personal reasons. she is doing fine. sister seeking peace, she said she has not forgot about you, she said she is sorry for no contact and prays you are ok. she will contact you soon.

If anybody wants you can pm me

by the way i am a christian who is very interested in my moms religion and look forward to learning more from this site

samiha

---------
Staff member
woops sorry for the double posting.by the way i need to ask is there a way that you could delete your post!!!!!!!!

:salam2:

It's ok sis. Usually we'll come around and delete them, but if not, it's no big deal. Unless it's a really big mess up, lol then you can PM us and insha'allah we'll work that out.

However, I'm sorry, there's no way you can delete your own post.

assalamu alaykum
Anybody who is asking my mom know as Zainsmommy has asked for her account to be removed for personal reasons. she is doing fine. sister seeking peace, she said she has not forgot about you, she said she is sorry for no contact and prays you are ok. she will contact you soon.

by the way i am a christian who is very interested in my moms religion and look forward to learning more from this site

wa alaykum salam

Alhamdulillah that she's ok. :) i dont get to know everyone on TTI or know some better than others, but we Muslims are like a body in our mutual love and affection right? ;) and therefore, it's so nice when you know someone is doing alright. Though i'm sad to hear that she's removing her account. I hadn't heard, however that's an administrative feature, so perhaps he will take care of that.

May Allah help her and give her best in both worlds (and us!) Ameen.

It's really nice that you are wanting to learn about Islaam. I hope tti is the right place and comes as benefit to you. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask at will :)

wasalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

Masha Allah, good to see the love among the Muslims. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless the Ummah and guide us all.

wa/salam

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
assalamu alaykum

thank you for your reply.shuker Alham-do-Lilah she is fine.im so happy to know that.may Allah SWT protect us all ameen.and brother do tell her that i really love her and miss her.and never mind if doesn't contact me.now im satisfied that she is fine.and yes im doing fine too lol.

and brother you are more than welcome to ask about Islam we'll try our level best to answer you Insha Allah.

It's ok sis. Usually we'll come around and delete them, but if not, it's no big deal. Unless it's a really big mess up, lol then you can PM us and insha'allah we'll work that out.

However, I'm sorry, there's no way you can delete your own post.

thankyou sis :hearts:.

:wasalam: