zientje

zientje

salaam alekoum brothers and sisters,i am a sister from belgium from morrocan origine and married to someone of syria,i have a twine(2 girls)tabarakAllah. I am borne in belgium and lived here all my life,at school we didn't get islamic education at all(i live in the flemish side of belgium and speak dutch),that 's also the reason why i didn't know anything about my religion because my parents themselves are uneducated(in any language),they can't read or write neither arabic,my mothers doesn't speak arabic but shelha therefor i didn't now arabic neither.But hamdoullah i learned arabic from my husband. I wasn't a practising moslim until Allah guided me and now i am a practising moslima''hamdoullillah'' and wouldn't want it any other way anymore.I hope i can learn more on this site and i may be of use to others as well.SALAAM ALEKOUM WARAHMETOLLAH WABARAKETOUHOU!!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam..

Wellcome sister to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

...May Allah protect and blessed All ur family..

i leave u in care of Allah..

حفظكم الله ورعاكم وجعل الجنة مثوانا ومثواكم

<wasalam>

:salam2: sister. It is nice to hear when muslims try to learn more about there religion.Welcome. Can i ask you one question how long did it take you after marriage to learn Arabic???

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to the Website sis!!

Mashallah, learning Arabic isn't easy, it's good that you learned though.

Wassalam.

zientje

Basicofislam

I learned arabic in about 4 years of mariage,i also had contact with my sister in law who didn't speak any language but arabic,this forced me to speak it even as i made a lot of mistakes in the beginning,but one mustn't be shy to speak arabic even if it isn't perfect yet.You can only learn if you try!!

Noor to shine

Dear sister:
assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh.
AlahamduliAllah who guided us and we would never have been guided without his guidance ......dear sister the most beautiful thing in life is faith in Allah subhanahu wa taala. Allah says in quran:

7:43 And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury;- beneath them will be rivers flowing;- and they shall say: "Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah. indeed it was the truth, that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us." And they shall hear the cry: "Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors, for your deeds (of righteousness)."
Quran

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:shake: :jumpclap: :SMILY206: :salam2:happy to find a sister coming from belgium
salaam alekoum brothers and sisters,i am a sister from belgium from morrocan origine and married to someone of syria,i have a twine(2 girls)tabarakAllah. I am borne in belgium and lived here all my life,at school we didn't get islamic education at all(i live in the flemish side of belgium and speak dutch),that 's also the reason why i didn't know anything about my religion because my parents themselves are uneducated(in any language),they can't read or write neither arabic,my mothers doesn't speak arabic but shelha therefor i didn't now arabic neither.But hamdoullah i learned arabic from my husband. I wasn't a practising moslim until Allah guided me and now i am a practising moslima''hamdoullillah'' and wouldn't want it any other way anymore.I hope i can learn more on this site and i may be of use to others as well.SALAAM ALEKOUM WARAHMETOLLAH WABARAKETOUHOU!!