Dhee Suwaiqatain

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Abdullah ibn ' Amr (radhiyAllaahu anh) related that he heard the Messenger of Allah :saw: say,

"Dhu As-Suwaiqatain, who is from Habasha (Ethiopia), will destroy the Ka'bah; he will steal its jewels and remove from it its covering. It is as if I am looking at him - Usaili'an (one who has a receding hairline or one who is bald), Ufaidi'an (having crooked joints). He will strike it with his Masaahiyah ( a steel shovel) and his Mai'wal ( a huge axe that is used to pierce through rocks)."

(Ahmad) This chain is good and strong.

Abdullah ibn ' Amr (radhiyAllaahu anh) related that the Prophet :saw: said,

"Leave Habasha (Ethiopia) alone so long as they leave you alone, for none shall remove the treasure of the Ka'bah except for Dhu As-Suwaigatain who is from Habasha."

(Abu Daawood)

Ibn ' Abbas related that the Prophet :saw: said,

"It is as if I am looking at him - (he is) black and bowlegged. He will tear it (i.e. the Ka'bah) down, stone by stone."

(Ahmad)

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salaam.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Got some Questions

1) is his coming signal the big sign of qiyamah or the small sign...

2) Will mesjid alaqsa and Mesjid nabawi be destroyed too

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

1) I think it is, although Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) knows best. From what i have read and how i have interpreted it, it will be: Dajjal, Eesa Ibn Maryam (aalaayhis-salaam), Gog & Magog, (Destruction of the Ka'bah), The Beast, The Sun rising from the west.

I am not sure though, although from the Dajjal to Gog & Magog Inshallah its correct. Allah knows best.

2) I dont know brother.

I dont know whether i answered your questions and Inshallah maybe another brother/sister could come along and also answer Inshallah.

Asalaamu'Alykum

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

You are correct. Alhamdulilah.

Allah knows best although from what i have read:

1) Dajjaal
2) Eesa Ibn Maryam (alaayhis-salaam)
3) Yajooj & Majooj
(The Ka'bah is destroyed)
4) The Beast
5) Sun rising from the West

P.S: Inshallah i will be back to add a little more. In a rush.

Asalaamu'Alykum

Those are indeed the reported five major signs of the nearing of the Day of Judgment. The anti-Christ (Dajjaal) and the sun rising from the west are reported in Hadiths only, to the best of my knowledge, while the other three are mentioned in the Quran. I'm not sure which of those signs occurs first, but the sun rising from the west will be the last sign because the prophet peace be upon him said "The door to repentance is open until the sun rises from the west."

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam ALykom.... Signs of the end of the world

Four major signs are:

1) the appearance of the Dajjal the individual ( there are three aspects of the Dajjal, there is Dajjal the individual, there is Dajjal as world wide social and cultural phenomenon. There is Dajjal as unseen force)
2) The apprearance of the Mahdi ( leader of the muslims who will fight Dajjal)
3) The RE-APPEARANCE of the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him ( who as well as breaking all the crosses, killing all the pigs, marrying and having childern and praying with the muslims, will also kill the Dajjal.
4) The appearance of Yajuj wa Majuj, or Gog and Magog ( a tribe of people who will scatter across the world, creating destruction).

Among the signs already apparent are:

1) that the poor and the destitute build tall buildings in which people glorify themselves; 2) that the slave girl gives birth to her mistress, one meaning of which is that a mother who is enslaved by her work situation has childern who grow up to be uncontrollable and who dominate and tyrannise the family situation;
3) that women greatly outnumber men;
4) that there are many women who no longer give birth to childern;
5) that everyone is concerned with working so that not only the men but also women go out to work;
6) that family ties are negleted or abandoned;
7) that there is an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing;
8) that when a person is offered food it is refused;
9) that time is short;
10) that there are many people who are hard-hearted and mean;
11) that there are many people who bear false witness;
12) that the truthful are disbelieved and the liars are believed;
13) that the strong devour the weak;
14) that few few are wise and many are ignorant;
15) that the leader of a people is the worst of them;
16) that a people fear a tyrant so much that they dare not even tell him that he is a tyrant;
17) that there is much fighting and killing of people;
18) that the ones who do the killing do not know who is being killed, and that the one who are killed do not know why they have been killed;
19) that there are people who behave like animals;
20) that there are women who wear their clothes like a second skin so that they appear naked even through they are clothed;21) that many people drink alcohol; 22) that adultery and fornication are common;
23) that men lie with men, and women with women;
24) that men wear silk:
25) that female singers and musical instruments are popular;
26) that usury is so widespread that even those who are not directly involved in it are affected by it;27) that there are few people who are trustworthy in their business transactions;
28) that people distrust those who are honest and trust those who are dishonest;
29) that writing is widespread;
30) that attempts are made to make the dessert green;
31) that there are people who attempt to change the balance of naturae and who interfere with and interrupt the basic cycles and processes of existence;
32) that earthquakes and other natural disasters increase in frequency and intensity;
33) that people wish they were out of this world and in their graves;
34) that people believe in the stars rather than trusting in God;
35) that there are many false prophets. each claiming to be a messenger of god;
36) that voices are raised in anger in places of worship;
37) that many muslims are numerous but powerless-because of their love for this world and their fear of death-and unable to stop the nation of the world from invading and plundering them;
38) and finally that the sun rises in the west, one meaning of which is that the life transaction of Isalm is adopted by people living in the west world although it is clear from the Hadieth collection that this is also an event which destined to literally take place

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Alhamdulilah Brother Saifu deen. You have made it very clear.

Jazakallahu Khayran

Wasalam