T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salam Aish jan
    thanks for your message , no I am not going to Iran for holidays may be summer time inshaallah. I am in london if you ever decide to come to London you are more than welcome to stay with me. at the moment I am very worried about Iran, all my families are back home.
    salam
    khuwaram chithor hasth shum amroz
    hope you are fine inshallah, are you going to iran this vacation where are you from iran
    Dear latifa, I hope everything is Ok for you and your family, and I hope you are in good health, you are always in my duaa. may Allah protect you always and wherever you are.
    Assalamu alaikum dear sis how r u and ur family hope u and ur family r also fine! My dear sis im going for 1 or 2 months out of the city i will be offline i will miss u sooo much dear sis plz keep me in ur dua's sis i really need them!See u soon!May Allah always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!plz do not forget about me!
    My dearest latifa, oh, really cute pictures, they are nice for mother's day too. my son send my somthing similar to the third one from the top for mother's day. thank you for sharing it with us. God bless you.
    thank you, I still don't have enough knowledge re using the this site, and have just look at your message, May Allah bless you.
    Walaykumu salaam

You are orangee!! :jumpclap: Congrats!
    Ameen to you dua, may Allah give you the same but better :tti_sister:
    Take care dear sis!
    :hearts:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…