dna1987
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa alaikum assalam

ah, its oaky brother. there is nothing to be sorry.
    okay now I've got you, what you told.
    so I hope everything is going fine by the grace of Allah subhanahu wa ta'la.
    may Allah protect our Eeman and health.

Jazak Allah khair
    wassalamu alaikum
    walaikum assalam...
    ohho vaiya...to apni Bangladeshi....Jak ekjon regular pawa gelo.....
    arekjon ase...from abngladesh...but ekbar knock kore r khobor nai....
    jaihok....so you live in Oman?......I was there in Oman....for 2days...but couldn't remember as I was only 4years may be....then

anyways..keep in touch....valo thakben

Jazakallahu khair
    wassalamu alaikum
    salam..

sorry for got to mention: I was 17then...when I left Qatar....was a student of Bangladesh M.H.M.H. School and college{presently may be abngladesh Interanational school} at abu hamoor...
    what about you?
    wassalam
    Walaikum assalam warahmatullah...

I'm okay Alhamdulillah.....I live in Bangladesh now...its my motherland.
    I was born in Qatar, and I've left Qatar 7years back....and that was a family residence...all of us{my bro and sis} were born in Qatar....and we felt so sad...when we left Qatar....with not a obvious reason...but after coming...the sudden death of my Father made our way back....NO CHANCE....

are you from Qatar? we lived in Wakrah....at first villa{used to be at beach side at the round about to Umm said/messaid}then west wakrah then new wakrah...then Bangladesh...

Anyways...be nice....
    Jazakallahu Khair
    wassalam...
    My point was God punished us for our sins in the case of influenza N1H1 pandemic and for every sin we are creating unbalance on the face of the earth. Where as Allah has sent us as a maintainer as a khalifa. (assuming that you spiritual since you are a Muslim)

Sahih Bukhari

3339) Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) that she asked Allah's Apostle about plague, and Allah's Apostle informed her saying, "Plague was a punishment which Allah used to send on whom He wished,
    I never said that I was wrong. And I never said that Swine flu was caused by the consumption of pork.Refer back to what I really said. I said that the new strain was evolved from the one which gets transmitted among the swines. So had we not been in contact with the swine in the first place, as God has instructed we would have not been in this situation.

I apologized because I did not explain enough which resulted in you to misinterpret me. As for the birdflu, and those which originate from sheep, Allah had wisdom in causing such plagues. Allah only knows if those flues are also caused by our own wrong doings and trying defy his commandments.
    ..(continued in another message)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…