azmirush
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamualaikum warahmatullah to all the visitors and friends.. Just want to thank you all for being there for me through thick and thin during the time I was a student. Now that I have completed my studies I feel indebted to all of you who have made my life worthwhile and I owe you all a great deal for being part of that success. Alhamdulillah Allah has always been there for us..
    I spend my days on simular way like you sister, except that I was busy this month with studing and prepearing my exams. Except of that I go in mosque, and in our Islamic center where we have Islamic lectures, hifz classes and learning Arabic langauge, mashallah. There is coming a loot of Muslim sisters and mashallah we have beautiful time together.And during my free time I also learn to cook. :shymuslima1:

Alhamdulillah to our Rabb for everything that He has given us.

Thank you dear sister for your kind message to me and may Allah reward you.

I hope Inshallah to hear soon from you.

Take good care of yourselfe and and your family.I love you for the sake of Allah

May Allah keep you under His Protection.

Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu my beloved sister

How are you and how is your beloved family? How are your children? I pray to Allah you are well with His Mercy and Help.

You do not need to thank me anything my sister, for all thank belongs only to Allah.:hijabi:. Alhamdulillah everything good of us is only with His guidance, SubhanAllah.

Mashallah dear sister, that you are spending soo beautiful and joyfull time.:hijabi:. I agree with you that we should treasure every moment that Allah has given us and spend our time with those that we love,learning more about our deen Islam and passing our knowledge on others for the sake of Allah.
    Which subject you are teaching dear sister and are you teaching a litlle children? I love children a loot wallahi, they are sooo adorable,and I hope that one day when I get marry, to have a loot of children with blessing of Allah.:hijabi:

Mashallah, Malaysia is one beautiful country and I hope to visit it one day Inshallah,and maybe to meet you. :SMILY252:

Take care dear sister

I love yoou for the sake of Allah

I hope Inshallah to hear soon from you

May Allah keep you under His Protection now and always.

:wasalam:
    Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu my dear sister.

Alhamdulillah my health is well. How are you and how is your family?

I am 21 one year old Alhmadulillah and I am still a student. Mashallah I really admire you dear sister for having 3 children mashalah and be able to take care about a loot of them as well all your family, manage home and even have time to particapte on forum and give dawah and support our Deen Islaam. I am really proud on you mashallah,and ask of Allah to be always by your side and be your Helper. All thank be to Allah for everything and may He help us to rely on Him in everything that we do.

I agree with you my sister. SubhanAllah, without help of Allah we all would be lost and we always must be thankfull for beeing Muslims and having Allah by our side in everything in our lifes.
    Wa Allaicumu saalam wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Alhmadulillah, I am well dear sister with mercy of Allah for me. May Allah reword you as well for asking about me, and I really feel hapiness that you liked my message for the sake of Allah. :hearts:

Take care my dear sister

Love you Bismi Allah!

I hope to hear from you soon Inshallah

May Allah keep you with His protection, now and always!

Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu
    ***When you need it the most, when you think you have nowhere to go .... look yourselfe in the chambers of my soul ...this is your refuge ... if you can not find ... just look up into the sky .... there are clouds of our memories where my soul is resting...****
    Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Ukhti, how are you? I wish that you and your family are in the best of health always. InshaAllaah.

Well I do understand that we live nearby but harap tak kisah I write in English. Since Im aware that you are an English lecturer too, right :)

MashaAllaah. My cousin is an English lecturer too, she's 28 tapi she's not married yet. Sangat kagum dgn dia, I guess she owns almost everything by now, just that she needs to complete half of her deen. InshaAllaah soon I hope.

Sister, how have you been? Since you are a mother, maybe if there happens to be any motherly-daughter advice, I'd be willing to hear it with an open heart.

Were you teaching TESL before? When I was in high school, I did thought to pursue in TESL but I guess Allaah has fated me to pursue in a different field.

I think I'll stop writing now :)

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullah.
    wa allaicumu salam dear sister.

Thank you for remembering me, and asking for me. :) May Allah reword you for your kindness sister.

Alhamdulillah I am well with the Mercy of Alah. How are you??? I hope you are also well Inshallah,and your studies.

I ask of Allah to bless you always and keep you on the right path. ameen.

:wasalam:
    wassalam,
    oh!m sorry sis that i cudnt help u out..
    ask ur daughter or son to help u inshallah it might work.
    take care,
    assalam
    Assalamualaykum warahmatullah hiwabarokaa tuh all visitors, kindly take a look at my posted task, if you could spare the time..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…