IslamIsLight
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamo alikom dear sister,

Please, open the thread you have just closed now. Closing it is not good at all as it indicates that we are not able to argue with Septithol or we are afraid from her thinking.

Please, I still have some STRONG evidences I took long time to gather them and i want to post them on the thread.

This is not the way of Islam to close discussion. In many previous threads we could Alhamdulillah stop her from replying after the strong arguement we have said.
    "A person is not influenced by what happens as much as he is by his opinion regarding what happens."
    asalaamu aleykum sis how are u doing? hope u are in good health and best of imaan
    passing by 2 say salaam
    take care
    wa salaam
    Asalamo alaikom sister Aisha

“And with God are the keys of the unseen, none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record.” (Quran 6:59)
    Who is better among Allah's worshippers than the one who sees others as better than him? [Abu Bakr Saidlani]
    wa alaykum salam sis!

I know it's been forever!! Been busy but inshaAllah will get sorted and organized soon (i hope) and we'll be able to take a some time to catch up :D i got things to ask you!

wasalam
    wa alaykum salam ukhti, this is not PM, your PM box is seperate and is only seen by you,

This message im writing here, is just a message on your profile. The PM inbox is located by clicking "Your notifications" tab... http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/private.php

At moment the only template this really works for is the Gold Green one. I will fix the others inshaAllah, but it takes a long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…