sachin4islam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alhumdulilah I am also fine was wondering where you dissapeard. When are you free please let me know got to talk to you.
    Hows family and everything going on?
    It's nice too see, that there is somebody, who still recognizes my name. Thank you dear brother for your warm welcome.
    Assalamu alaikum

Brother, prelim. was easy.80 -90 questions were straight out of ncert.I'm concerned about mains now.
    Mabrook. may Allah bless you for getting the message of truth across. I hope and pray that Allah guide everyone of your family members and that they realize the beauty of this deen.

Nothing new from my side. I have started sailing again. I remember that I first saw you here when I was onboard a ship and internet was just installed then. Ma shaa Allah, time flew very fast. Then nothing else. Just continuing with my life trying to fix my closeness to Allah, kindly pray for me.

Hope to see you post here...

PS: you can call me Ilyas, my spelling is messed up because that is how Prophet Ilyas is called in my language... hehe....
    assalaamu alaykkum

whats up brother? how are you doing? I pray that Allah make your tasks easy for you my brother. getting any chances of talking to your family about Islaam? I hope Allah make them realize what you have realized. Remember me in your du'a.- your brother.
    Asalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh .
    Jazak Allahu kairain brother for your post, I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taaala guide us (all muslems) to stick to Quran and Sunna.
    By the grace of ALLAH i'm fine.

As far as my studies are concerned my eyes are glued to my books.:).but i'm weak in organic chemistry.:(.& sometimes i feel bored.i'm trying my best.

take care brother.
    salama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu brother just want to see how you and family are doing . Fine i hope by the graze of the knower of visible and invisible Allah aza wajallah . I dont send always greetings bro but you are in my mind

In one Hadith a man asked the Prophet about which aspect of Islam was best. The Prophet replied:

"Feeding the hungry, and saying salaam to those you know and those you don't know." (Bukhari and Muslim)

The Prophet also said:

"You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another: 'spread salaam' (the greeting of peace) among you." (Muslim)

The Prophet Muhammad also explained another virtue of salaam in the following Hadith:

"When two Muslims meet (give salaam), and shake hands, they are forgiven their sins before they part (with each other)." (Abu Dawud)
    (Tirmithi)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…