al-fajr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

You were What? Asleep? Asleep?

Yeah Eid mubaraak to you too.

lol ukht, don't worry. It's alright. I waited for something like 2.5 hrs but then got tired lol. You are lucky I'm reading this VM after about a week. I would have send a couple more face palms your ways if I would have read this one time:p Oh and Belated Eid Mubarak. How was you eid?

<3
    May Allah accept all your fasts and prayers and
    good deeds and reward you generously.

Have a happy and blessed Eid!

Warmest salams,
    Two hours?!?! I'm sorry sister, I didn't expect you to respond this quick. I didn't check. Now I'm feeling so bad T_T

If I catch you online, then it's cool, otherwise I'll just wait till Aisha shows up and I'll PM you the bits that are more relevant to you.

What I mean to say is, don't upset your ramadan schedule for me. I mean everyone has one and it's not the time to disturb it. [Argh! I should have thought of this before=(]

Jazaakillahu khayraan ukht.
    JazakAllah khair for the kind words. You're probably right. Right now, the numbness is setting in, so it'll take awhile for much of everyone's advice to permeate but I know everyone's most likely right. I understand that Qur'an and adkhar work best. My brain is in a complete fog right now so I'll try to start implementing that soon. One step at a time, I guess.
    BaraakAllaahu feeki.

I know. It's a bit difficult to adjust to changes. Even small ones. Let's see if you are about to face that small difficulty any sooner. I'm still thinking. . .
    *pouts* but I was serious. Okay I'll think of something else.

Btw miss mod sister who lives in the neighborhood of the English. Was I suppose to say If we didn't have brother thariq here or is it going to be had? I'm kinda confused on this one.
    If we didn't have brother thariq here, I would have suggested Umm Thariq after Thariq mehannaa. I just read his article. And it didn't depress me. I think I feel more proud of being a Muslim. JazaahuAllaahu khayraa.
    Why am I to get that "choosing" punishment =(

lol, I'm terrible at choosing, I let my mum and sis (May Allaah bless them,I miss them so much!)do the "choosing" for me. Not always, but usually. I'll try Inshaa`Allaah:)
    I think I'm going to do just that. I'm going to quote your sweetness:p. . .may be not.

Khair Inshaa`Allaah back then you were requesting me to call you with a nick other than Generaaal lol. That reminds me, what happened to your TTI nick? The much awaited nick hasn't hit you yet? Umm ________ or Binte _______.? lol

I'm fine Alhumdulillah. *looks around* your profile is nice:p
    Asalaamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh,

How are you ukht? Long time no. . .mmm read-your-messages :). I was cleaning my PM box last night. Some of your "sweet" PMs made me think I got to talk to you lol. I left them and deleted most of others:p

I think I'm going to add you to my friend list at TTI *scratches head*. It's so hard to get to your profile this way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…