10 things which nullify Islam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

i know that mashallah almost all of you know this but its just a reminder for us all.

1. Associating partners with Allah (shirk). Calling upon the dead, asking their help, or offering them gifts or sacrifices are all forms of shirk.

2. Setting up intermediaries between oneself and Allah, making supplication to them, asking their intercession with Allah, and placing ones trust in them is unbelief (kufr).

3. Anyone who does not consider the polytheists (mushrikeen) to be unbelievers, or who has doubts concerning their unbelief, or considers their way to be correct, is himself/herself an unbeliever (kafir).

4. Anyone who believes any guidance to be more perfect, or a decision other than the Prophets decision to be better, is an unbeliever. This applies to those who prefer the rule of Evil (Taghout) to the Prophets rule.

5. Anyone who hates any part of what the Messenger of Allah [saw] has declared to be lawful has nullified his Islam, even though he may act in accordance with it.

6. Anyone who ridicules any aspect of the religion of the Messenger of Allah [saw], or any of its rewards or punishments, becomes an unbeliever.

7. The practice of magic.

8. Supporting and aiding polytheists against the Muslims.

9. Anyone who beleives that some people are permitted to deviate from the Shariah of Muhammad [saw] is an unbeliever.

10. To turn completely away from the religion of Allah neither learning its precepts nor acting upon it.

http://almuttaqoon.com/index.php?showtopic=571

musliminah 05

:salam2:
Thank you we all need reminding especially me. I havent used the site in such along time and I dont post alot anyway but it is good to have this sort of dawah.
:wasalam::shymuslima1: