10 ways to earn oncoming hasannat (good deeds)

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Assalam o Alaikum Wa Rehmatullahe Wa Barakatuhu,

1. Give a copy of Quran to someone and each time they read from it, you will gain hasanaat.

2. Donate a wheel chair to a hospital and each time a sick person uses it, you will gain hasanaat.

3. Share constructive reading material with someone.

4. Help in educating a child.

5. Teach someone to recite a dua. With each recitation, you will gain hasanaat.

6. Share a dua or Quran CD.

7. Participate in the building of a mosque.

8. Place a water cooler in a public place.

9. Plant a tree.Each time any person or an animal sits under its shade or eats from the tree, you will gain hasanaat.

10. Share this with someone. If one person applies any of the above you will receive hasanaat exponentially, InshaAllah.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T

1. Give a copy of Quran to someone and each time they read from it, you will gain hasanaat.

2. Donate a wheel chair to a hospital and each time a sick person uses it, you will gain hasanaat.

9. Plant a tree.Each time any person or an animal sits under its shade or eats from the tree, you will gain hasanaat.

10. Share this with someone. If one person applies any of the above you will receive hasanaat exponentially, InshaAllah.

:ma:..... good points sis....
Jzakallah khair fr sharing:D

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatullah

Jazakallahu Khair for shring it,
I like the last one point no.10, if I/we do not do anyone of those(in case of any.....) atleast we/I can share with our frnds, so when they(frnds) gonna have anyone of them, I/we will be benefited, inshaa'Allah

Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-slamu 'Aleykum

I have a feeling i've seen this somewhere before.lol....But It's still a very benefitfull reminder- Jazakallah for sharing sis!

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Salam alaikum warahmatullah

Jazakallahu Khair for shring it,
I like the last one point no.10, if I/we do not do anyone of those(in case of any.....) atleast we/I can share with our frnds, so when they(frnds) gonna have anyone of them, I/we will be benefited, inshaa'Allah

Barakallahu feeke
wassalam

may peace upon u
yeah thats right brother

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...

salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi ya ukhti
Is this all in the sunnah of the rasool?
Does he say we will get rewarded everytime , if we teach someone a dua and they use it ?
salam alaykum!!

revert2007

Love Fishing

Assalamualikum.Great thread but unfortunately 2 most important way of gaining hassanat is not in ur list

1.Invite people to Islam
2.Teach Quran

revert2007

Love Fishing
salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi ya ukhti
Is this all in the sunnah of the rasool?
Does he say we will get rewarded everytime , if we teach someone a dua and they use it ?
salam alaykum!!
Assalamualikum.I personally not sure about dua but I am very sure of teaching Quran.

Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:
"The best of you are those who have learned the Holy Quran and teach to the others".

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamualikum.I personally not sure about dua but I am very sure of teaching Quran.

Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said:
"The best of you are those who have learned the Holy Quran and teach to the others".
subhanAllah, wa jazkAllahu khair.
Anyways what I really wanted to know is would you get hassanat every time they uttered the words. Regardless , teaching others and helping others is a must..
and sufficient is Allah as accountant.