18 ANSWERS OF THE HOLY PROPHET [Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam]

Afthab

** Note: This Narration Has NO Source - Please remember, the things you find on websites and emails are not always authentic, so please check that it has a source that is credible. The rest of the posts provide more information.

Dialogue between a traveler and the prophet(sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)

A traveler once came to the mosque to see theprophet.

After greeting the prophet he was asked where he was from. Thetraveler replied that he camefrom very far just to get a few questions
answered.

Following is the dialogue between the traveler and theprophet.

Traveler : I do not want azaab to be written in my account.

Prophet : behave well with your parents

Traveler : I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.

Prophet :fear Allah always.

Traveler : I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.

Prophet :recite quran every morning and evening.

Traveler : I want my heart to always be enlightened.(roshanand munawer)

Prophet : never forget death

Traveler : I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.

Prophet : always treat fellow creatures well.

Traveler : I never want to be harmed by my enemies.

Prophet : always have faith in only Allah.

Traveler : I never want to be humiliated.

Prophet : becareful of your actions.

Traveler : I wish to live long.

Prophet :always do sila rahmi.(goodness towards
blood relations)

Traveler : I want my sustenance to increase.

Prophet : always be in wudhoo.

Traveler : I wish to stay free of adhaab in the grave.

Prophet :always wear pure (paak) clothes.

Traveler : I never want to burn in hell.

Prophet : control your eyes and tongue.

Traveler : how do I get my sins forgiven.

Prophet : always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.

Traveler : I want people to respect me always.

Prophet : never extend your hands of need at people.

Traveler : I want to always behonored.

Prophet :never humiliate or put down anyone.

Traveler : I don't want to be squeezed by fishare qabr.(squeezingin the grave)

Prophet : recite sura e mulk often.

Traveler : I want my wealth to increase.

Prophet : recite sura e waqia every night.

Traveler : I want to be safe and at peace on day of judgement.

Prophet : do zikr of Allah from dusk tonight.

Traveler : I want to be in full attention and concentration during namaaz.

Prophet : always do wudhoo with concentration and
attention

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:ma:
I have come across this few years ago...and I have a small doubt...if this is authentic..can any one give me the reference...'coz I was looking for it..but I could never find it...

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for the reminder

FEE AMANILAH

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Traveler : I want my wealth toincrease.

Prophet :
recite sura e waqia every
night.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Dear brother i don't think it's authentic as what is mentions about surah waqia is weak.
please view the following:http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70918

Akhi if you are posting things that usually come as "forwards" then please refrain from posting such things as they are usually "basless" and can lead people astray.Always confirm that the stuff youshare is authentic since it is like lying against the messenger of Allah:saw:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Telling lies about me is not like telling lies about anyone else. Whoever tells a lie about me deliberately, let him take his place in Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1291) and Muslim (4).

Afthab

All praise are for Allah Almighty!

Asslamualiakum Warahmathullah!

Dear Brothers and Sisters it's good that everyone is asking for credibility and It was good that reference should have been provided but it is acceptable even without source because do you find any answer given by prophet (PBUH) in above conversation against the dignity and teachings of Islam, Do you see any message diverting you away from Quran and to be good human being? Alhamdulillah after quran and sunnah we have knowledge to follow which can lead us to right and wrong path.

But yet linking anything to Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) that's not actually associated to him is "NOT CORRECT" and comes into a category of fabrication...regardless of how correct the view is. And i humbly agree and accept if this has no authenticity then it should not have involved our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

I tried to find the source but i could not and truly until today i didn't wanted to look for the source as the conversation is not against the teachings of islam and as i understood. But even i wish to know now.........

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I've actually deleted threads with this topic more times than I can count. The fact of the matter is, even if there is good advice here - it cannot be attributed to the Prophet 'alayhi salaatu wa salaam without source.

And throughout the years... we've tried to find the source of this "hadeeth" and none has been recovered. The only places it seems this is proliferated are in mass chain letter emails, and obscure websites.

And nowhere does it place the source. Even the layout of this 'hadeeth' is not like a hadeeth. There has not been narrations where one goes, "Traveler" and then "Prophet" ... there's a systematic way of things. So please, when this happens brothers and sisters, take time out to check where the things you get in your email are from, whether they are truly credible or not.

As many scholars have stressed the importance of Isnaad:

Imam Abdullah Ibn Al-Mubarak (rh) said:

‘Isnaad is part of Deen, and if it was not for Isnaad, one would have said whatever one desired. When it is said (to the one who speaks without an Isnaad): Who informed you? He remains silent and bewildered.’ (Introduction to Sahih Muslim, 1/87, al-Jami’ li akhlaq al-rawi wa adab al-sami and others).

He also stated:

‘The one who seeks matters of his Deen without an Isnaad is similar to the one who climbs to the roof without a ladder.’

Imam Sufyan Al-Thawri (rh) states:

‘Isnaad is the weapon of a believer. When one does not possess a weapon, then with what will he combat?’

Imam Ash-Shafi’i (rh) says:

‘The example of the one who seeks Hadith without an Isnaad, is of a person who gathers wood in the night. He carries a bundle of sticks not knowing that there is a snake in it.’ (Meaning, he gathers and collects all types of narrations, the genuine and spurious).

Baqiyya Ibn Al-Walid (rh) once related to Hammad Ibn Zaid (rh) certain narrations that were void of Isnaad. So Hammad said: ‘If only they had wings.’

Imam Ibn Taymiyyah (rh) states:

‘Isnaad is a unique feature of this Ummah and Islam. Then from among the Muslims, it is a specialty of the Ahl al-Sunnah wa al-Jama’ah.’
[Recorded by Shaykh Abd al-Fattah Abu Ghudda (Rahimahullah) in his work ‘Al-Isnaad min al-Deen’ P. 18-20].

And it is already known the opposite of what is the fate of those who fabricate against the Prophet 'alayhi salaatu wa salaam things he did not say.

May Allaah save and protect us from such a fate.

Here are again similar threads on this topic with the same result: Bedouin/Prophet ... Question

Since this thread has already gotten many replies, I would like to put a notice on top of the post warning that it has no evidence -- so that people who might have come across it may learn and understand. But I would like to leave it open for future reference if you don't mind.

JazaakAllaahu khayran for your good intentions and for being so understanding when the issue was addressed.

wasalaam