Video 21 Years of Dawah by Ibrahim, a Revert, to His Mother

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Really emotional, mashallah may Allah guide every one to Islam

[yt]eub8sRj5L60[/yt]

To every one who's parents are still not Muslim dont give up the guidance its in the hand of Allah just pray for them that Allah guide them and turn them to Islam inshallah..

wa salaam alikom

revertmuslimah

Subhanallah

Asalaamu alaikum brother,
Jazakallahu khair for putting this video up, it was truly beautiful. Islam is our beautiful deen and it such a wonderful thing that more and more people are reverting every day. It gives so much hope to us reverts to see that our families may one day revert too inshallah. Alhumdulillah all praises be to Allah. Allahu Akbar. The video brought tears to my eyes.

revertmuslimah :hijabi:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
salaam alikom

To every one who's parents are still not Muslim dont give up the guidance its in the hand of Allah just pray for them that Allah guide them and turn them to Islam inshallah..

wa salaam alikom

Ameen Ya Rabb Ya Rabb Ya Rabbal Alamin
Very nice akhi. JazakAllah....May Allah also guide those muslims who dont pray regular to the straight path

halah

Asslamu alaikum
May Allah reward you for this wonerful vedio,Ihadn't a hold on my tears and I'm sure that Allah(SWT) will establish for his deen in every home a man or a woman whom will be guided and because of him or her the whole family will be back to the right track inshaa'allah

MariamK

As salam alaikum.
MashAllah a wonderfull video this is. shukran.

I used to make duaa all the time for my family to be muslim but i read that we shouldnt make duaa for them at all. Its Allah choice who becomes Muslim & He guides those who He wishes. Has anyone else every read this & is there any daleel about making/not making duaa for non muslim family members.

hiyyakum Allah.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salam Alikom

There is nothing worng in making duaa for some one that Allah guide them, ( As long as they are a live) but its up to Allah to show the the right path.

The prophet peace be up on him made Duaa that Allah guide one of the 2 Omar, Omar bin Khatab or Omar Bin Hisham.