Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum

Sorry about my title, didn't know what to call it :redface:

Okk I gotta small question. Will everyone's soul be taken out with great pain or is it just the disbelievers, and the disobedient servants of Allah??

Thank youuu :hearts:

Wasalam

Almaas

Asalaamualaykum,

Depends on how you were, I think.

For instance, there's a hadith saying those who read aytul kursi after each salah, will have their souls plucked like a hair from flour.

Or am I getting confused? it's something like that.

I'll find it for you InshAllah :)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Asalaamualaykum,

Depends on how you were, I think.

For instance, there's a hadith saying those who read aytul kursi after each salah, will have their souls plucked like a hair from flour.

Or am I getting confused? it's something like that.

I'll find it for you InshAllah :)

Walaykumu salam

You know, I have heard that too. Well something like that.

But sister, I heard that the Prophet (SAW) had great pain at the time of death :( So now I'm really confused...

JazakAllah for your reply though

:hearts:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
I too read a hadeeth to that effect but could not find one that is authentic.

That said, there is no relationship between a person's quality of death and his prior deeds or destiny. It is only after he dies that he starts seeing the consequences of his deeds while he was alive. The grave can be a pit of Hell or a grove of the Garden ;)

This scares me a little bit :( Maybe its because I didnt understand what you were tryna get to.

:(:(:(

The_truth

Assalamu alaykum

Sorry about my title, didn't know what to call it :redface:

Okk I gotta small question. Will everyone's soul be taken out with great pain or is it just the disbelievers, and the disobedient servants of Allah??

Thank youuu :hearts:

Wasalam

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, yes Rasulallah (Pbuh) did indeed bare a lot of pain on his death bed as he wanted to bare all the pain of death that his ummah would go through that is how great he was. Even at his death bed he was just concerned for us his ummah. He indeed stated whilst he was going through the pain of death that death is indeed very painful and we will all go through the pain of death but in varying degrees which only Allah knows best. That is why we should make dua that Allah lessen our pain during death.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, yes Rasulallah (Pbuh) did indeed bare a lot of pain on his death bed as he wanted to bare all the pain of death that his ummah would go through that is how great he was. Even at his death bed he was just concerned for us his ummah. He indeed stated whilst he was going through the pain of death that death is indeed very painful and we will all go through the pain of death but in varying degrees which only Allah knows best. That is why we should make dua that Allah lessen our pain during death.

Walaykumu salam wr wb

Awwwwww!!! :( :( :( :( :( SubhnAllah :( :( :(

The_truth

Walaykumu salam wr wb

Awwwwww!!! :( :( :( :( :( SubhnAllah :( :( :(

That is why we should please Allah as much as we can and do our best to go towards him and invite others to do good. We shoould keep remembering Allah no matter what we do and keep Allah in our hearts through EVERY aspect of our lives and daily life.

May Allah lessen our pain during death and give us the top positions in Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
That is why we should please Allah as much as we can and do our best to go towards him and invite others to do good. We shoould keep remembering Allah no matter what we do and keep Allah in our hearts through EVERY aspect of our lives and daily life.

May Allah lessen our pain during death and give us the top positions in Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen

Yes inshAllah, we should :(

Ameen to your dua brother

:(

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Just I remember one event that our Prophet lived.. He put one of his favourite sahaba in the tomb and while putting him with his hands on the ground, our Prophet's face got darkened and scary...He asked forgiveness from Allah, and prayed for help for his sahaba... Even one sahaba who was the favourite one has a death like that, so it is so terrible to imagine my own :( :( Allah helps inshaallah.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I was making two points:
1. There doesn't appear to be an authentic evidence that the prophet, peace be upon him, was in pain when he was dying, and
2. That a painful death does not mean a person was bad and an easy death does not mean a person was good. [

brother Ayman is very right.. because so many great people around our Prophet died with harsh pains, in terrible conditions.. even while they were being put in the kabr everybody could felt the uneasiness of the soul.. because kabr is a difficult place as we know.. however all these shows everybody has their part from all kind of hardship and happiness as well.. inshaallah at the end of the way all we meet in the Jannatul Firdaws.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
I was making two points:
1. There doesn't appear to be an authentic evidence that the prophet, peace be upon him, was in pain when he was dying, and
2. That a painful death does not mean a person was bad and an easy death does not mean a person was good.

Ohh okk. I understand, sorry I didnt get it the first time.

Just I remember one event that our Prophet lived.. He put one of his favourite sahaba in the tomb and while putting him with his hands on the ground, our Prophet's face got darkened and scary...He asked forgiveness from Allah, and prayed for help for his sahaba... Even one sahaba who was the favourite one has a death like that, so it is so terrible to imagine my own :( :( Allah helps inshaallah.

:( :( :( :( Awwwwwwww!!! Thats very scaryy :( and saddd :( :( :(

SubhnAllah :( I hope the pain doesnt last for too long :( :( :( :(

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

there are two types of pains of death:
1. physical
2. spiritual

wht prophet :saw2: was going through was physical pain as we all know that spiritual pain is impossible for prophets. (peace be upon them).

physical pain could happen to anyone (believer or disbeliever) but spiritual pain happens only to disbelievers and sinfuls.

Believer's soul comes flowing out like a drop of water flowing from a cup but disbeleiver's soul disperses in his body and is dragged out like a skewer being pulled out of wet wool.

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Articles/soul_according_to_the_teachings.htm
its fearful actually. may Allah save us all. Ameen.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

My brothers and sisters, do not have illusions about death. Sometime we have these illusions that death is so peaceful………….This is a delusion, it is a lie, Wallahi if the people who have passed away could only speak tales , they would tell us the tales of death….

[yt]6CP7WV4bb7Q[/yt]

[yt]LV3MRSisUsY&feature=related[/yt]

Wa Alaikum Salam,

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:wasalam:,

there are two types of pains of death:
1. physical
2. spiritual

wht prophet :saw2: was going through was physical pain as we all know that spiritual pain is impossible for prophets. (peace be upon them).

physical pain could happen to anyone (believer or disbeliever) but spiritual pain happens only to disbelievers and sinfuls.

Believer's soul comes flowing out like a drop of water flowing from a cup but disbeleiver's soul disperses in his body and is dragged out like a skewer being pulled out of wet wool.

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Articles/soul_according_to_the_teachings.htm
its fearful actually. may Allah save us all. Ameen.

No I meant physical pain :(

"Believer's soul comes flowing out like a drop of water flowing from a cup but disbeleiver's soul disperses in his body and is dragged out like a skewer being pulled out of wet wool."

I have heard this too, but then how come Rasullah (SAW) experienced great pain at the time of death?? :( That makes me worryyy...

Ameen to your dua btw. Ohh and JazakAllah for you reply.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

My brothers and sisters, do not have illusions about death. Sometime we have these illusions that death is so peaceful………….This is a delusion, it is a lie, Wallahi if the people who have passed away could only speak tales , they would tell us the tales of death….

[yt]6CP7WV4bb7Q[/yt]

[yt]LV3MRSisUsY&feature=related[/yt]

Wa Alaikum Salam,

:wasalam:

JazakAllah sister. May Allah save us all :( Ameen

phy_sabet

who strive hard
peace upon u all

what`s written below is just thinking in the issue and is

not a trusted answer

first of all remember what ALLAH said

وَلَوْ تَرَى إِذْ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي غَمَرَاتِ الْمَوْتِ وَالْمَلائِكَةُ بَاسِطُوا أَيْدِيهِمْ أَخْرِجُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَوْنَ عَذَابَ

الْهُونِ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَكُنتُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهِ تَسْتَكْبِرُونَ

93Sûrat Al-An’âm
(The Cattle) VI

and the translation is "

And if you could but see when the Zalimun

(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) are in the agonies of death, while the

angels are stretching forth their hands (saying): "Deliver your souls! This

day you shall be recompensed with the torment of degradation because of

what you used to utter against Allah other than the truth. And you used to

reject His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)

with disrespect! "

Also ALLAH said

وَلَوْ تَرَى إِذْ يَتَوَفَّى الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الْمَلائِكَةُ يَضْرِبُونَ وُجُوهَهُمْ وَأَدْبَارَهُمْ وَذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْحَرِيقِ (50) ذَلِكَ بِمَا

قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيكُمْ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ لَيْسَ بِظَلاَّمٍ لِلْعَبِيدِ

Sûrat Al-Anfâl
(The Spoils of War) VIII

and the translation is "And if you could see when the angels take away the

souls of those who disbelieve (at death), they smite their faces and their

backs, (saying): "Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire.(50) This is

because of that which your hands had forwarded. And verily, Allah is not

unjust to His slaves"

so all disbelievers and guiltiers will suffer more than one pain

1) punishment of the angels (the strongest)
2) Spiritual pain such as fear and scaring from ALLAH (stronger)
3)Physical pain which is completely biological affairs

and ALLAH said
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ ثُمَّ اسْتَقَامُوا تَتَنَزَّلُ عَلَيْهِمْ الْمَلائِكَةُ أَلاَّ تَخَافُوا وَلا تَحْزَنُوا

وَأَبْشِرُوا بِالْجَنَّةِ الَّتِي كُنْتُمْ تُوعَدُونَ

30 Sûrat Fussilat
(They are Explained in detail) XLI

and the translation is"Verily, those who say: "Our Lord is Allah (Alone)," and

then they Istaqamu , on them the angels will descend (at the time of their

death) (saying): "Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of

Paradise which you have been promised'

and that`s explains that believers and good people will just suffer only the

physical pain and that`s what the prophet (SAAW) suffer and I remember

while the prophet was dying he told his daughter Fatma not to be sad

because he have chosen to be besides ALLAH ( here iam just remembering

and that`s may be the exact conversation text)

hoping that u can get the point now

wagzakom ALLAH khiran

...................................................................................................

http://www.tvquran.com/en/

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
peace upon u all

what`s written below is just thinking in the issue and is

not a trusted answer

first of all remember what ALLAH said

93Sûrat Al-An’âm
(The Cattle) VI

and the translation is "

And if you could but see when the Zalimun

(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) are in the agonies of death, while the

angels are stretching forth their hands (saying): "Deliver your souls! This

day you shall be recompensed with the torment of degradation because of

what you used to utter against Allah other than the truth. And you used to

reject His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)

with disrespect! "

Also ALLAH said

Sûrat Al-Anfâl
(The Spoils of War) VIII

and the translation is "And if you could see when the angels take away the

souls of those who disbelieve (at death), they smite their faces and their

backs, (saying): "Taste the punishment of the blazing Fire.(50) This is

because of that which your hands had forwarded. And verily, Allah is not

unjust to His slaves"

so all disbelievers and guiltiers will suffer more than one pain

1) punishment of the angels (the strongest)
2) Spiritual pain such as fear and scaring from ALLAH (stronger)
3)Physical pain which is completely biological affairs

and ALLAH said

30 Sûrat Fussilat
(They are Explained in detail) XLI

and the translation is"Verily, those who say: "Our Lord is Allah (Alone)," and

then they Istaqamu , on them the angels will descend (at the time of their

death) (saying): "Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of

Paradise which you have been promised'

and that`s explains that believers and good people will just suffer only the

physical pain and that`s what the prophet (SAAW) suffer and I remember

while the prophet was dying he told his daughter Fatma not to be sad

because he have chosen to be besides ALLAH ( here iam just remembering

and that`s may be the exact conversation text)

hoping that u can get the point now

wagzakom ALLAH khiran

...................................................................................................

http://www.tvquran.com/en/

JazakAllah brother. That was a good read.

May Allah save us from those punishments, and from the agony of death. Ameen. :(