Video A British judge investigating Crimes against Women turns to Islam!

RandyJackson

[yt]WhkJQdyIyfA[/yt]

A British judge who was involved in investigating the so-called "crimes against women" in Islam, ended up becoming a Muslimah.

This goes to show us that the lies that are being portrayed about Islam are only working in Islam's favor, and it is amazingly pooling in intellectual audiences from all sorts of higher professional fields.

DanyalSAC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhkJQdyIyfA

A British judge who was involved in investigating the so-called "crimes against women" in Islam, ended up becoming a Muslimah.

This goes to show us that the lies that are being portrayed about Islam are only working in Islam's favor, and it is amazingly pooling in intellectual audiences from all sorts of higher professional fields.

That line I would agree with 100%. I've been considering this. It seems that with every crime against mankind supposedly purpetrated by Muslims the number of converts jump.

Why is this?

Well, my theory is that whenever the Fox News and CNN of the world show some terrible act done by a supposed Muslim, their viewers are motivated to hate us. So they go and research our faith and they see just how wonderful the truth is and ... well, next thing you know they're standing in a masjid taking shahadah.

ximkoyra

This goes to show us that the lies that are being portrayed about Islam are only working in Islam's favor

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Although, I don't know if you'd agree with me and the fact that I honestly believe that George W. Bush was the best thing to ever happen to Islam in the last 20 or so years. Well, him and the extremely amazingly timed rise of Sheikh Google:p and the internet. Not only did Islam get the publicity it could have never acquired through any other method, but I can see the (long overdue)reforms taking place in Muslim countries because their hand was forced by being pushed into the spotlight.

hana*

subhanAllah!!!!

its so true, whenever someone tries to bring Islam down, Allah raises it again. just like what happened in the year 2000- the copies of the Quran were sold out and conversion rates to Islam went sky high, subhanAllah