A Brother from Kashmir

nisar_wani

Asalamu-Alikum to all Brothers and Sisters in Islam
:salah:

I am ur Muslim Brother from Kashmir. I have been visting TTI quite often and was impressed by the issues being discussed over here.

Our land (Kashmir) was considered a paradise on earth only 20 years ago, but know it has become a worst place to live in.The Indain Military has made a hell out of this place.I wanted to just share if you people really know the sufferings of Kashmiri Muslims so that You Pray to the Almighty to relieve our sufferings.

We started with favours from Pakis but the Musharraf regime cutted its very throat and now the only Hope is our Beloved RABB.

Please pary for your brothers and sisters who are fighting this Indain Oppression.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is not He(better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, where by We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with ALLAH? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to him)!
(Surah An-Naml, Verse 60)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meraj

Brother
:salam2: dear brother...

:SMILY206: to the TTi family hope u wil enjoy each and every moment here in this family....inshallah we all are praying for the freedom of kashmir from these indian hindu dogs....inshallah ALLAH (SWT) will shower HIS mercy upon the kashmir and may ALLAH (SWT) give them a life free of atrocities inshallah.. feel free brother to ask anything.....here brothers and sisters are ready to provide you inshallah...
:wasalam:

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2:
brother ,welcome to tti .
musharaff cut the thraot of pakistan too my brother .ishallah we make dua for the freedom of kashmir and pakistan as well.
hasbunallah wa ni'mal wakeel.

MOSABJA

Pakistani People stand with Kashmir and it's people .Musharraf is Wailing.He has doffed his uniform today and Pakistani people will Inshallah throw Mushy out and punish him for his withdraw of support for Kashmiris and Taliban.

Already lawyers,students,citizens,journalists are on the streets for restoration of judiciary and free elections if that happens new gov will support Kashmiris and Afghans bcz that's what people want.

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salkam brother
n welcome to tti family.
i m from pakistan.
n mushi sahib has cuted throat of manythings.
but v pakis r with our brothers n sisters in kashmir.
so dun worry abt mushi sahib.
v r with u.
i make dua for the freedom of the FIRDOSEY BARAIN.
may ALLAH make it paradise again on earth aamin.
i wish i cud see the freedom of my kashmir in my life.
INSHA ALLAH kashmir will b freed from india oneday.
may ALLAH protect u all in kashmir aamin.
FI AMANILLAH