A brotherly advice for understanding islam! READ

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear brothers and sister..

We all know that without knowledge you can never understand and/or practice islam the right way. And even those of great knowledge will always have unanswered questions.

-Trust me when i say that posting questions here on this forum or any other forum is not the best way to gain knowledge. The best way to gain knowledge is to read books. And that nothing can replace paper-books no matter how resourceful one can be.
-On the internet you can find almost all kind of books to read, but that isn't enough for someone to search and research. Unlike paper-books, It is easier for anyone to make a full ebook of fabricated hadiths or Fatwa and publish it all over.
-I'm sure most of you have a copy of Quran or a translated copy of it, and some have at least 1 of the 6 books of hadith. Read them first, before you read other books, for quran and hadith are the main sources of knowledge for any muslim regarding islam.
-I know that while reading more questions will popup, And i also know that as you read more and more things will clear up and you'll find asnwers to most of your questions if not all.
-Posting on forums is easier but it should be the last recourse for us to understanding or looking for explainations or answers we cant find elsewhere.

READ:

(96:1)Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists), (96:2) He has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) (96:3) Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous, (96:4) Who has taught (the writing) by the pen. (96:5) He has taught man that which he knew not.

amjaddamen

brother
السلام عليكم
In general ,reading paper books is my way of knowledge , but when comes to deal with internet you need to have e books .
Also when searching about one specific mater which is not covered through one book
jazak allah khira