A building Battle in East Jerusalem - 23 Aug 07

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re8qP_RREsM

Imagine paramilitary personnel breaking your door down at 4am. Imagine your wife and children screaming as anonymous workers drag your belongings out to the street.
Imagine your neighbors coming to help and being beaten by men with guns and batons who tell you they are "only doing their job".
Imagine the despair as your life's work, your home, is destroyed in minutes amid shouting and screaming and beating.

They say "only doing their job" - just as Nazis said some decades ago...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Astaghfirullah, thats so sad. I dont even want look at the video as I am in Ramallah right now, will be heading for Jerusalem inshaAllah in a bit for Juma'ah. We wont be taking the Qalandiya checkpoint, it is really bad there.. I cant describe the madness there. Astaghfirullah. One my friends going to drive us from RamAllah to al Quds, it is normally 15 minute drive.. But, because of all checkpoints it could be anywhere from 1 hour through to 7 hours.

The Jews purposefully make things hard for Muslims during Ramadhan.. they know EVERYTHING about how we live and try to do their best to disturb us and make us suffer. But, alhamdulillah, we all have patience. My friends here all say that they smile, because they know they will get more reward from Allah inshaAllah.

It is true about the Jews here, they are so rude, I saw young Israeli girls who worked at the checkpoints and at the border screaming at the old men and women.. and not answering anyone.. It was sick.

The Palestinian people, mashaAllah are total opposite to the Zionist Israeli Jews.... They are so warm, welcoming and happy despite the treatment they get. . and alhamdulillah, out of many of the Arab people, they are the most Islamic.

The Jews give everyone very bad treatment, unless you are a Jew or someone who really supports Israel, they dont look at you as human being.

Anyway, I encourage ALL Muslim brothers and sisters to go to al Quds !!

You must have a LOT of patience, but it is worth it! Im here with my mother, alhamdulillah. She is loving it here. :)

Please, please come. Especially, f you have any European, American nationality and passport, just go! inshaAllah. This is a way for us to win back al Quds inshaAllah ta'ala.. Plus you will help the local Palestinian people by doing business with them.. and meeting them and making them happy.

Every Muslim must must must come to Jerusalem, forget the Israeli Jews, their plan is to limit and make us not come.. But, Wallahi they will never be able to stop the Muslims. As long as we have patience and strive to live according to the Quran and Sunnah. - This is what they are scared of most of all.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamu Alaykum,

The Jews give everyone very bad treatment, unless you are a Jew or someone who really supports Israel, they dont look at you as human being.

Anyway, I encourage ALL Muslim brothers and sisters to go to al Quds !!

Please, please come. Especially, f you have any European, American nationality and passport, just go! inshaAllah. This is a way for us to win back al Quds inshaAllah ta'ala.. Plus you will help the local Palestinian people by doing business with them.. and meeting them and making them happy.

Assalamualaikum bro,
You make me want to go there even more....:mashallah:
I agree with Bro Mabsoot , with American or European passport, it is easier for you to get a visa from the israeli authorities to get to Palestine( funny isnt it)

Be careful and take care bro
Hope you have a safe journey,inshAllah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Reaching Al-Quds also at this fourth Friday of Ramadan might be quite difficult as news says:

Israel continues Jerusalem restrictions for fourth Friday of Ramadan
Date: 05 / 10 / 2007 Time: 10:07

Jerusalem – Ma'an – Israeli authorities deployed thousands of police in Jerusalem while continuing restrictions for Palestinian worshipers on the fourth Friday of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

Israeli officials said police and soldiers would guard the entrances to Jerusalem, as well as checkpoints along the Israeli separation barrier near Bethlehem and Ramallah.

The Associated Press reported that thousands of Palestinians thronged checkpoints by midmorning. Israeli forces used stun grenades to disperse the crowd.

While Thousands of Palestinians attempt to reach Jerusalem each Friday during Ramadan, hoping to worship at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Israel allows only those meet certain criteria to enter. Among Palestinians living in the West Bank, access is limited to men over the age of 45 with a special permit, or over 50 without permission. Women over 35 with a permit, and all women over the age of 40 are allowed.

The Al-Aqsa Mosque is the third holiest site in the Muslim faith, and a highly important location for Palestinian Muslims. A visit bty then-Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to the mosque in September 200 sparked the Second Intifada.

http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=25692

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamualaikum bro,
You make me want to go there even more....:mashallah:
I agree with Bro Mabsoot , with American or European passport, it is easier for you to get a visa from the israeli authorities to get to Palestine( funny isnt it)

Be careful and take care bro
Hope you have a safe journey,inshAllah

Assalamu alaykum,

Actually I was not given a visa, or any stamp.. They deliberately sent me into Palestine without one so that I could get in trouble.. They didnt want me or my family to enter Jerusalem. -- However, this is another story :)

wasalam

P.S, EVERYONE who reads these messages and has ability to go there to al QUDS.. MUST MUST MUST go there .. If you go there, there is nice places to stay and shop, so you can help our Muslim brothers and sisters. There is also good schools that teach Islam properly according to the Quran and Sunnah alhamdulilah, so you can donate Money and help our brothers and sisters there.

The Jews donate BILLIONS of dollars every year, they send money from all over the world to "Israel", it is such a shame Muslims do not care for one another as they should. :(

wasalam