Video A Former Christian Minister [Jehovah's Witnesses] after accepting Islam

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum

Mr. J Nicholson is a Scottish man who holds a PhD degree in Theology from the University of Edinburugh. He was a Jehovah's Witnesses Minister. Listen to his story.

[yt]pezV-V-mI3s[/yt]

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Mashallah! Very nice story. I love the stories of us "reverts". It is funny, all of them are different, and yet the same. The same hunger for Allah (swt) burns inside all of us. Thank you for posting it.

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother American Muslim,

I'm glad you liked the video.

I was born into a Muslim family, and I always love to read and listen to the stories of reverts to Islam. It's one of the ways to strengthen one's faith.

You said:

It is funny, all of them are different, and yet the same. The same hunger for Allah (swt) burns inside all of us.

I hope you like the following words of Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyya:

Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah.

And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him.

And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him.

And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.

If anyone reading this post knows the Arabic original words of Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyya and the reference information [Book name, publisher, edition, page number] then I would really appreciate it if you'd post it in this thread.

I hope you all the best.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum