A Jinn's Failed Attempt?

bdot

Here are some images obtained by NASA. My brother came across them on the internet and they seem interesting. Keep a close eye on the white light moving to the left. Many think it is a UFO (not likely), but maybe it is a jinn. It seems to be avoiding that comet pretty well. And that flash of light that comes before the comet's entrance is interesting also.

And (the Jinn who had listened to the Qur'an said): We had sought the heaven but had found it filled with strong warders and meteors. (072:008)

And we used to sit on places (high) therein to listen. But he who listeneth now findeth a flame in wait for him; (072:008)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-DEGwwykckw

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
You know how scientists are like. Just like Chrales Darwin they think that we Humans came from monkeys, and they beleive in all this dumb and unreligion kind of stuff. Like when did you ever see a "space debris" like an asteroid shoot quickly away from a meteor????

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
You know how Infidel scientists are like. Just like Chrales Darwin they think that we Humans came from monkeys, and they beleive in all this dumb and unreligion kind of stuff. Like when did you ever see a "space debris" like an asteroid shoot quickly away from a meteor????

Bro i agree with what you say but we should also be considerate enough to put some logic in there.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
And that Infidel Jinn was lucky. But after he finds that he dodged the first one, he'll find a one that just burned his hiney. Hah, serves him right that fool.

Isn't it haraam to try and control a Jinn? Then let's say I'm in Bangladesh and in the forest I see a deadly black dog (which our Prophet (SAW) said was a Jinn), and then it comes towards a village. Would it be bad for me if I (and a couple of people to help me) went to it and tied it up, slap it, and then torture it (by the way that Mumins use on Exorcising Jinns lieke the Azaan) and then I recite some surahs/verses and the aan and breathe into a bottle of water when I'm doing so, then splash it on its face to give it a deadly burn, and grab it's head and start yelling and talking to it, would I have commited a haram thing?

Caus our Nabi (SAW) was once doing Tahajud (in his house, which was near masjid an Nabawi) and then his Jinn companion ( you know a person has a Jinn and an Angel as his companions, well a mumin's got the angel :D but anyway) the Jinn then spit towarsd our Nabi and our Nabi (SAW) was going to grab it and tie it to the pillars of the Masjid so no one can see it. but then our Nabi (SAW) remembered that Muslims aren't allowed to control Jinns bceause the only Muslim that ever did it (and that Allah Ta Ala let to do) was Hazrat Sulayman (AS). So our Nabi (SAW) made Tuabah to Allah and made dua to Allah for all of the Muslims (from that night and on for all the Muslims that will ever live till Qiyamaat) to never control a Jinn. And Alhamdulillah our Nabi (SAW) Jinn repented and became Muslim, and from then on he encouraged our Nabi (SAW) to do good things, and gave him ideas and stuff. Mashallah.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Puh, logic? The kind of logic that we Muslims have is the logic that no Infidel or modernised Muslim will ever have. And that's beleiving in Allah, and beleiving that everything cmoes from Allah for a purpose. Like an Earthquake to punish people, a calming rain to show mercy towards people (I love rain, ecspecailly on Fridays and on the Week ends, and all week long!) and everthing that is bad comes from Allah, and that a bad thing might come to be as a good thing.

Here's an example:

I'm brother Abdullah Tarmoom's buddy (and Muslim brother) on YouTube. And he gave me about 20 vids of Palestinian and other Muslims suffering from the Chrisitan Zionist, and the Israeli Zionists. And I saw a picture of a Palestinian biy (May Allah be pleased with him) had blood coming from his eyes. That's tragic, (and he was crying too) but that eye that he lost was an eye that was destroyed in the path of Allah Ta Ala.
You probably know all this brother, but what I'm saying is true.

bdot

it says its the space debris.....what do u say?

The person who posted the clip postulated that it looks like space debris deflected by the outer atmosphere. However, shouldn't the object first come to a stop due to the repulsive force before it is deflected? I'm asking this as a question since I'm not too knowledgeable on the effects of the Earth's gravitational forces on incoming objects. It seems from the clip that the object changes trajectory without even slowing down, which would require an immense force working quickly, at least from what I know. And even more odd is that the object was repelled at such a large angle. And what about the comet the passes where the object was moving? Anyone have some insight on this?

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
sorry still don't get it bro. what i believe is there is lot of debris in space because of disintegration of natural and artificial space objects. i'm not saying that it is space debris or not but all i'm saying is its really hard to believe abt Jinn. don't get me wrong i still don't get it.

bdot

sorry still don't get it bro. what i believe is there is lot of debris in space because of disintegration of natural and artificial space objects. i'm not saying that it is space debris or not but all i'm saying is its really hard to believe abt Jinn. don't get me wrong i still don't get it.

Sorry if I didn't put things clearly. The whole thing is a mystery anyway. My bro says he read on the net that the people at NASA could not tell what it was, so it was not necessarily space debris. That was only the opinion of the video's poster. It was also stated that space debris does not just change trajectory as was seen in the vid. As for the possiblilty of it being a jinn, the fact that jinn are known to reach out to the heavens in the attempts to gain some hearing of what goes on in there and the fact the Allah (swt) has put shooting stars as weapons against the jinn to punish such eavesdroppers, as I posted from the verses of Surah 72: Al Jinn of the Qur'an. I'm not saying for sure that it was a jinn, I'm just putting up there as a possibility. I mean, it is a better explanation than a UFO, and NASA itself said it was likely not space debris (at least that's what my bro read)as space debris does not move on its own. Also, the fact that the object moved just when that shooting star was coming, the light the precluded it, and the whole suddeness of it all was convincing. Just putting it up there. If I find the actual NASA report I'll try to post, InshaAllah.

JazakAllahu khairun for putting up the video island muslim.