A letter from Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
A letter from Allah

As you got up this morning, I watched you, and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear. When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were too busy. At one point you had to wait, fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me, but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead. I watched patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

I noticed that before lunch you looked around, may be you felt embarrassed to talk to me, that is why you didn't bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay. There is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk to me yet. You went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do. After a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend lot of time each day in front of it not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal, but again you didn't talk to me.

Bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said good night to your family you popped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you. I've got patience, more than you will ever know. I even want to teach you how to be patient with others as well.

I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or thought or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation. Well, you are getting up once again. And once again I will wait, with nothing but love for you. Hoping that today you will give me some time.

Your friend, ALLAH

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Even though sister your intention is good but I think this wrong title, # 2 the way its written is more like Chiristian Chain emails. which been turned or ( tried to ) to be Islamic

When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were too busy. At one point you had to wait, fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me, but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead. I watched patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

Allah s.w.t dont think he knows whats happening, what happened and what iwll happen !

same if you read the message carefully you will see there is a lot of things against our religion and most important is Allah s.w.t is not our friend he is Our Almight God., I can tell the word Jessus been replaced by Allah.

People FWS these kind of emails without thinking. I hope you dont misunderstand me, I was just trying to point you to the right direction.

Jazzaki Allah Khair on your good intention.

Wa salaam Alikom

UmmHusnaa

:salam2:

I would have to agree with mrmuslim on this one i think the intention is good but you have to be careful what you say about the Almighty.

You say it is a letter from Allah SWT but it is made up, why would you want to make up what our Lord says to us. We have enough examples of Allah SWT words in the Holly Qur'aan.

I am not trying to offend you sis i believe you should feel the utmost respect, love and fear for Allah SWT and be mindful of what you say or think or feel towards Our Lord.

:wasalam:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
SORRY!

Gee, im so sorry!:shymuslima1: I didnt make this up, i got it in an email. Wow, these replies really hurt me. :SMILY23: And its not because of what you said, its just that i didnt know about that. This letter really touched my heart and thought it would do the same with you brothers and sisters, but I thought wrong. :SMILY23: thankx for letting me know.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
salaam alikom

Even though sister your intention is good but I think this wrong title, # 2 the way its written is more like Chiristian Chain emails. which been turned or ( tried to ) to be Islamic

When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were too busy. At one point you had to wait, fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me, but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead. I watched patiently all day long. With all your activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

Allah s.w.t dont think he knows whats happening, what happened and what iwll happen !

same if you read the message carefully you will see there is a lot of things against our religion and most important is Allah s.w.t is not our friend he is Our Almight God., I can tell the word Jessus been replaced by Allah.

People FWS these kind of emails without thinking. I hope you dont misunderstand me, I was just trying to point you to the right direction.

Wa salaam Alikom

:salam2: thankx for letting me know. (and thankx for hurting my feelings!). And to tell you, Allah is our Almighty God but is also our friend. Maybe that's not true but i heard this in a lecture that he is our only friend. may Allah forgive me if i said something wrong. By the way, i do agree with you when saying Allah doesn't think but knows what we are going to do. But the only reason why it said that He thinks is because its just giving us the message that He is so Pacient and loves us so much, that's why he is waiting for us to talk to Him. Thankx again.

weareloved

I thought that the letter was really touching. It's a nice way just to realize that Allah is always there for you, no matter what you do. Even at times when you forget, he is always there. I think that is what the sister meant by her message and if you take it in that form, then you can see the benefit it may have to people. Allah is Almighty, but whenever we are in need, we turn to him. He is surely the bestest of friends you could ever ask for, as well as the best listener.

Thank you for your post sister. It was a nice post. I believe that mabye if people have some negative opinions, they do not have to share them. I'm pretty sure that in Islam it does mention something about that. Allah is the only one who can judge and he is our judge, for us to do that is wrong. Allah knows best.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Those "negative comments" are truthful as well as purposeful and all praise is due to Allaah, the sister understood that they were out of sincere advise and not bashing. It is a major sin Islaam sin to lie upon Allaah or His Messenger, `alayhi salaatu was-salaam, and as innocent and as good as the story may seem, it entails that (for some more info, see the first chapter/intro of Saheeh Muslim). More so, it involves speaking of Allaah without any knowledge, or in other words, saying about Allaah what He or His Messenger haven't reported. This has been prohibited in the Qur'aan and Sunnah (like the verse where Allaah says, "And perceive not that which you have no knowledge of" in Surah Al-Israa', chapter 17 of the Qur'aan). Further yet, it mentions attributes of Allaah that He hasn't described Himself with (for which they require a legislated proof in the Book or Sunnah). And it involves denying Allaah's name and attribute, Al-`Aleem, the All-Knowing. Since it uses phrases like "I thought..." and "I guessed..." it shows that ignorance is being attached to Allaah, far is He from such imperfection! Worse yet, it clearly used the phrase "I didn't know". This is utter belittlement of Allaah, far removed is He from all imperfection, it is clear blasphemy.

Now the sister passed this on, with good intentions. But the harms of this are vast and clear. Out of goodness, some users advised her with the best of speech, and her getting upset is god-willing a sign of her faith, regret of her action, even though she is from those who are excused of guilt (i.e she didn't know)... We are all learners, so there is nothing to be ashamed of, and the sister may Allaah reward her, has learnt something from this.

I hope this is taken with no offense.

May Allaah reward you all for contributing.

Was-salaam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Thank you for your post sister. It was a nice post. I believe that mabye if people have some negative opinions, they do not have to share them. I'm pretty sure that in Islam it does mention something about that. Allah is the only one who can judge and he is our judge, for us to do that is wrong. Allah knows best.

That is so true. Thankx for making me feel better again. But its good that they told me what is right. Though its not good to have so many of them attacking me all these hurtful replies. I mean, the one that said i shouldn't be making things up about what Allah said really broke my heart, but in a good way and made me realize my mistake. But what upset me is when they all attacked me with all their negitive opinions. I mean, its good for them to tell me i did something wrong but I dont think they need to send all these replies that kept on repeating the same thing. And anyway, im so young, i cant think about this so easily. thats why there is no need for people to be explaining so much to me and breaking my heart by tell me their negitive opinions. (breaking my heart as in telling me that i made up something about Allah, not telling me i was wrong). If i was 20 something, then it would have been a good idea to tell me all about it. But maybe they didn't know. That's okay. I apologize for being mean to some of you. well really, you should apologize to me!!! srry again. well thankx for attacking me with your negitive opinions. and thankx for telling me that i was wrong. thats the only thing i liked about these replies, and the nice comments. (sort of) But thank you sister, or brother, for being so kind, though i didnt mind when they told me i was wrong. What i minded was when they all...................!!!!!!

Thankx again brother or sister. :wasalam:

hassana elkoussi

I do agree with MrMuslim, you may have had a good intention, but the way the post speaks of Allah is not really appropriate. The post is denying the fact that Allah is all knowing. You can even get the impression at certain points that it's someone writing to her boyfriend whom she " NEEDS" so much .:astag: Well, Allah doesn't need us. We rather need Him and it's an integral part of our religion not to attribute any shortcoming to His sublime self and this is the real meaning of the words " subhanahu wa ta'ala ( swt) which we keep on repeating whenever Allah is mentioned. I'd recommed yr reading the meanings of Allah's most Perfect & Beautiful Names, it'll help understand why we all had to write these replies. Anyway, Gazaky Allah khair for sharing & hope to hear fm u soon.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
As-salaamu `alaykum.

It is a major sin Islaam sin to lie upon Allaah or His Messenger, `alayhi salaatu was-salaam, and as innocent and as good as the story may seem, it entails that (for some more info, see the first chapter/intro of Saheeh Muslim). More so, it involves speaking of Allaah without any knowledge, or in other words, saying about Allaah what He or His Messenger haven't reported. This has been prohibited in the Qur'aan and Sunnah (like the verse where Allaah says, "And perceive not that which you have no knowledge of" in Surah Al-Israa', chapter 17 of the Qur'aan).

salam, srry brother but i dont know how thats called lying. can you tell me what i had lyed about. and by the way, I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP!!!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
salam, srry brother but i dont know how thats called lying. can you tell me what i had lyed about. and by the way, I DIDN'T MAKE THIS UP!!!

As-salaamu `alaykum.

Sister, you've misunderstood. The one who has lied upon Allaah is the one who wrote it. You took it from an email, meaning you conveyed it. As I said, ignorance is an excuse.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
QUOTE=hassana elkoussi;258848]:salam2:

I do agree with MrMuslim, you may have had a good intention, but the way the post speaks of Allah is not really appropriate. The post is denying the fact that Allah is all knowing. You can even get the impression at certain points that it's someone writing to her boyfriend whom she " NEEDS" so much .:astag: Well, Allah doesn't need us. We rather need Him and it's an integral part of our religion not to attribute any shortcoming to His sublime self and this is the real meaning of the words " subhanahu wa ta'ala ( swt) which we keep on repeating whenever Allah is mentioned. I'd recommed yr reading the meanings of Allah's most Perfect & Beautiful Names, it'll help understand why we all had to write these replies. Anyway, Gazaky Allah khair for sharing & hope to hear fm u soon.[/QUOTE]

:SMILY23:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Sister, no need to be sorry to me, I'm not offended. No need to get upset either inshaa' Allaah. Like I said, we are all learners! One is successful if he or she learns from a mistake/error of theirs. Also, if I were in your position I would be very happy with the advice, and if I err then I would love that someone advises me. Sometimes we get upset with it, but no one is looking "down on you" if you know what I mean.

Was-salaam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
salam

i understand my mistake. im not sad about that. when the first person told me i was wrong, i understood and was happy to hear them correcting me. but right after i had apologized, i didnt think i needed more and more people telling me i was wrong. i already know that!!!!!!!!!!!! now its good to tell me i was wrong but its not so good for everyone to tell me the same things over and over again when i already know it. you are actually sinning when you do that because you are hurting my feelings by telling me more and more about the same things i've heard over and over. (hurting me by telling me that Allah doesn't want you to make things up about Him or telling me other things like that, not telling me i was wrong.) after i apologized, no one should have told me i was wrong anymore because from that point, i knew i was wrong. the only things you should have said is that its okay and everyone makes mistakes and all, but not telling me the same things over and over again, especially when they hurt me. what is the point of telling me the same things over again and telling me the things i already know and apologized for? I'm srry if i sound mean right now. forgive me if i said anything mean to any of you. I forgive you to, even if you dont ask for it. forgive you for hurting me. salamzz

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Sister Muslim Gurl,

You may be right I should closed the thread once I posted the adivse if you notice i wrote at the end of the post but again I am sorry if it offended you, what ever I wrote was for me and every one to remember before they post anything to think and make sure its coming from right source.

[
B]People FWS these kind of emails without thinking[/B]. I hope you dont misunderstand me, I was just trying to point you to the right direction.

and believe me who you think tried to attack you they did it out of ignorance too they didnt mean to, they wanted to advise you but it came out may be little hard...so just forgive and you will get the reward insha Allah.

Wa salaam Alikom

So I tried to make sure you dont misunderstand me, beside I wasnt talking about you I was talking in general people FWD email to each other without makiing sure about hadith or the story my own brother dose the same some time.

Every one have a good intention and Allah reward us for just a good intention you made a mistake out of ignorance, we all do so I hope dont take anything posted here against your self all the posts from brothers and sisters is directed toward the email you got Not You.

Again jazaaki Allah khair on your good intention

wa salam

Status
Not open for further replies.