A little insight ...

raihana

:salam2:

Once the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) was sitting in a room with Aisha and fixing his shoes.
It was very warm, and Aisha looked to his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight. She was staring at him long enough for him to notice.
He said, "What's the matter?"

She replied, "If Abu Bukair Al Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you."
The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What did he say?"
She replied, "Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see."

So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, "Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more."

Aisha (RA) said:

"By Allah, I saw the Prophet (S.A.W) standing at the door of my room, when some Abyssinians were playing with spears in the mosque. The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W) screened me with his cloak so that I could watch the spear-play over his shoulder. He stayed there for my sake , until I had seen enough. So pay attention to young girl's need for entertainment." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

When the Prophet (S.A.W) would have a meal with Aisha, he would drink from the same cup & while drinking he would make eye contact with her and then drink.

He would also race with Aisha, and when Aisha grew old and put on weight, he would outrace her.

'A'ishah (R.A) would often seek reassurance from The Prophet (S.A.W) that he loved her.

"How is your love for me?" she once asked.

"Like the rope's knot," he replied, meaning that it was strong and secure.

Many times after that she would ask, "How is the knot?" and he would reply: " 'Ala haaliha" "The same as ever!"
If anyone else knows of examples of love between the husband and his wife from the Sunnah, feel free to share....

If anyone else knows of examples of love between the husband and his wife from the Sunnah, feel free to share....

:wasalam:

q8penpals

Salam

I have heard a lot of mentions about the Prophets love for Khadija and Aisha - are there similar stories for his other wives? Or did he not love them that way?

Lana

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:wasalam: Sister Lana

InshaAllah I will try to post here some incidents that are the reflection of the love and affection of the Prophet for his other wives.

Safiyyah bint Huyayy

Safiyya was the daughter of Huyayy ibn Akhtab, the chief of the Banu Nadir ( A Jew Tribe).

Although Safiyya had in Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) a most kind and considerate husband, she was not always favorably accepted by some of his other wives, especially when she had first joined the Prophet's household.

It is related by Anas that on one occasion, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) found Safiyya weeping. When he asked her what the matter was, she replied that she heard thHafsa had disparagingly described her as 'the daughter of a Jew'.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) responded by saying, "You are certainly the daughter of a Prophet (Harun), and certainly your uncle was a Prophet (Moses), and you are certainly the wife of a Prophet (Muhammad), so what is there in that to be scornful towards you?" Then he said to Hafsa, "O Hafsa, fear Allah!"

Once the Prophet was accompanied on a journey by Safiyya and Zaynab bint Jahsh when Safiyya' s camel went lame. Zaynab had an extra camel and the Prophet asked her if she would give it to Safiyya. Zaynab retorted, "Should I give to that Jewess!" The Prophet turned away from her in anger and would not have anything to do with her for two or three months not to show his disapproval of what she had said.

Some three years later, when Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was in his final illness, Safiyya felt for him deeply and sincerely. "O Messenger of Allah," she said, "I wish it was I who was suffering instead of you." Some of the wives winked at each other which made the Prophet cross and he exclaimed, "By Allah, she spoke the truth!"

raihana

well its frm the hadeeth I have read and the books..its so wonderful tht evry woman and man will expect such way frm there spouses so I thought i will share with u..
plus who is romeo and juliet comapared to this..???absolutely nothing...this love story is much much better and sweet...

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL. Very Sweet and Heart breaking to most people, but since I'm still 13 and youngger than a young guy, Mashallah I don't have this yet in my life LoL Subhanallah. THAT's stuff that happens to you when you get really olderright? when your over 20, you start feel an aching in your heart for your Habibi, your desired wife (or husband for sisters).

That's one thing that I know would never happen until I finally find my place in this world, in the path of Allah. Man I just need a light and a place in my life. I soemtimes feel that my life is going to go into hardships, hardships no one wants to face, but hardships that I feel to accept, if it helps me get to Allah.

And then when I feel like I've finally accomplished my true goal in life, that's the time when I'm going to get married.

I'll have to make a lot of scarifices, maybe not eat that much, maybe going to have to get extremly thinner and have to tie a rock to my stomach, but the Sahabi (RA-Humma) also had to face difficulties to get to Allah's pleaseure. Soemtiems I do feel and know that one day, I'm just going to feel like I need someone, someone to lean on, someone I can rest onto thier shoulder and to fel my heart cry forthem to be by my side.

But if I die before I could ever get married, then if I go to Jannah (Inshallah), I'll ask Alla hto not give me "them" as a rewrd, my reward to be to love worshipping him, and to have that one person that I would have loved in the Duniyah if I could've been with them.

Wallahi if I ever had a chance to pick betwen a Kafir, non hijabi, and islamic hijabi, I would've picked the Hijabi sister because she'd be the one who can help keep my feet on the ground when I ned her, and someone who'll be ther for me; while the Kafir might "look" pretty nice, but she still is probably dumb, and no to the non hijabi, even if she's "dazzling" to any guy (which Mashllah doesn't happen to me because I look like I'm sucking a sour ball infront of em) because she's obviously only got the looks, which Allah can take away fairly by burnin it up.

But, it's getting late. Talk about this later some other time tommorrow Inshallah. Assalamu Alyku meeryone, love you all for the sake of my Ummati (My Ummah), my beloved Islam, and for my ever so heart wanting Allah Rabbi Subhana Wa Ta Alla.
Salam.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Once the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) was sitting in a room with Aisha and fixing his shoes.
It was very warm, and Aisha looked to his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight. She was staring at him long enough for him to notice.
He said, "What's the matter?"

She replied, "If Abu Bukair Al Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you."
The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What did he say?"
She replied, "Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see."

So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, "Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more."

I dont know if this is authentic hadith or not .
I just didnt understand why it says Abu Bukair Al Huthali, the poet? I didnt understand that part ...

waaleikum salam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2:
salam aleikum

I dont know if this is authentic hadith or not .
I just didnt understand why it says Abu Bukair Al Huthali, the poet? I didnt understand that part ...

waaleikum salam
Sister the source for this hadith is this.
This was narrated in Dala’el Al-Nubuwa for Imam Abu Nu’aim with isnad including Imam Bukhari and Imam Ibn Khuzaina.
As for the poet Abu Bukair Al Huthali, then he must be some famous poet of that time as many of the Meccans were great poets.

palestine

Servant of Allah
brother abdul hasib, for a young man like you, you are very intelligent and filled with wisdom. allah has blessed you and made you understand what being a muslim is. i don't see many 13 yr olds like you. subhanallah i'm amazed, we need people like you in our ummah. and don't worry you'll get a good hijabi beautiful girl who will in fact inshallah obey you like a loyal wife and inshallah you'll be the best husband to her. i can just imagine your future. mashallah. keep it up and make da'wah to kids your age at school inshallah. salam. and thank u for these words of inspiration.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
brother abdul hasib, for a young man like you, you are very intelligent and filled with wisdom. allah has blessed you and made you understand what being a muslim is. i don't see many 13 yr olds like you. subhanallah i'm amazed, we need people like you in our ummah. and don't worry you'll get a good hijabi beautiful girl who will in fact inshallah obey you like a loyal wife and inshallah you'll be the best husband to her. i can just imagine your future. mashallah. keep it up and make da'wah to kids your age at school inshallah. salam. and thank u for these words of inspiration.

wow sister..as i was reading brother abdul hasib's post..i was thinking the same thing as you. amazing for a thirteen year old. mashallah brother.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Aw, Jazakallah Kyr sisters. But I didn't become like this by myself, if it wasn't for Allah Ta Alla, I would have never have beomce the Mumin that I am today. And if it wasn't for me beloved Untie and Uncle, I would never have had the thought of being an Alim to be my dream and what I would want to be in the coming years of my life Mashallah.

Gosh sisters if you think THIS was something, you should read my posts in the thread "I can't cook!" by sis ter Summertime. In it I talk about the true beauty of a Mumin. Very good to read, and I know that you'll really love it tooo. :D And it has a little insight about myslef also. Something I hope everyone can read, since a lot of my brothers and sisters here are a bit curious about myself.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Yeah sister Filisteen I don't see many other 13 yr old boys who have ben raised in a Kafir school to be like me. If you talk about a women or girl, they'd want to go for those models and stuff "astag: and for "body" and the hoodrats/huchee mamas, while even when I'm being attacked by flirters, Allah protects me and he protects me from "liking them" which I nevr do.

nozima_uk

jazakumullohul khayran! the people here are so kind to each other that i am getting amazed more and more, alhamdulillah that some people can show ahlaq to others, i have heard a story it was in India, and people was sitting on the floor and eating with hands( following sunnah) so one men was passing by, he passed by them 5-6 times and the people who was eating noticed that that men looking at them, they invited him to eat with them, he came closer and said '' I am amazed, i have never seen people from different countries (one black , other one white, one from asia,) eating from the same plate. so they explained him about sunnah and that men immidiaetly excepted Islaam, Allahu Akbar. Thats why its very important to show Ahlaaq. May Allaah gives us ability.

raihana

oww am sorry for being so late but am in LA and cant check out am sorry evryone...
ok may allah bless u all salaam
hope u understand