A logo i made

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:

how is this brother Abdul Hasib,

turntoislamwavexo4.gif

:wasalam:
Ahhhh. Mashallah brother Mashallah. :) I think we're getting there. But how bout a cool crescent moon with a shiny star?

:) :D Oh please everyone don't appluad for my great ideas. Allah gave my heart for Islam lol.

:D Smile! Smile! Smile! :D Smile! Smile! Smile! :D Smile! Smile! Smile! :D Smile! Smile! Smile! :D Smile! Smile! Smile! :D Smile! Smile! Smile! :D Smile! Smile! Smile! :D Smile! Smile! Smile!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

errrm...how about checking with brother Mabsoot first?

wasalam
Yeah I agree brother. But first let's have brother Omar Farooq make cool ones, and if brother Mabsoot says no, then we'll just play around this way. :D
We can keep on making cool ideas for the thems. :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

nice pics, can we keep simple and maybe make it around 100-140px high..

you can choose any design you want to make, does not have to be like the one in the logo above, and I can easily make new template, for people to choose, inshaAllah.

sorry for lack of feedback and lack of new designs lol, just got a lot to do.

wasalam

wizan

Logo - Opps! I didn't know we are looking for a new logo!

Just posted new tread and found this topic. The idea to come up with new design was after seeing the "help us out" asking for donation. Since I am a designer, I thought I may contribute .. but not cash! Just ideas.

Moderator: Please delete my other post, if you find it is duplicate. Thanks

proposal-new-TTI-logo.jpg

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

:ma::ma::ma::ma:
Brother Omar you have a very imagative mind and your designs are great:ma:
i think it would be nice to have some change.
By the way are those t shirts part of the logo or they are for distribution?

All the logos are just wonderful
It shows us what great minds Allah has given to us
:ma:

Just posted new tread and found this topic. The idea to come up with new design was after seeing the "help us out" asking for donation. Since I am a designer, I thought I may contribute .. but not cash! Just ideas.

Moderator: Please delete my other post, if you find it is duplicate. Thanks

proposal-new-TTI-logo.jpg

r those shirts for sale :p:SMILY335:

elixbrody

Eli/Sister
Wow brother seems like I could learn a lot from you I am a graphic designer student
I might do some banners to use in adds from other pages ( if we have that)

um amatallah

:salam2:i vote for the second one but i would take that hand pointing,looks like is there by mistake.I love the color just like the italian flag!!!!!

habib786

i like the 2nd one ........ vote for it .... and also you can do better ;) brother ... thanks for sharing ..