A message to non muslims-your legacy

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

if we face a situation, where a small innocent child is running barefoot towards fire and is unaware of its perils, what will be our reaction to it?

Won’t you consider it to be your moral responsibility to save the child by picking him up in your arms? And won’t you feel peaceful after doing this good deed? On similar lines, if any person gets severely burnt then you feel both sympathetic and concerned towards him. But, have we ever wondered the reason behind it. It’s due to the fact that the entire human race is a family of one father (Adam) and mother (Eve). Everyone has got a heart that has love, compassion and sympathy owing to which we share the joys and sorrows of others. Hence, a true human being is the one whose heart is an infinite source of love for entire human race, whose every action is meant for service of others, who cringes at someone else’s sufferings and who seeks the purpose in help of others.

In this world, the life is temporary; post death the life granted will be everlasting. Without acknowledging and submitting to the true God one will never achieve Heaven and will have to burn in Hell Fire for eternity. These days, millions of people with their own inactions are moving towards the hell fire. Hence, the onus is on those, who love humanity that they come forward and try to save others from the eternal perils of Hell Fire. We are grateful that Maulana Mohammed Kaleem Siddiqui has presented some beautiful insights in the book, which are representative of his love towards humanity. It is also a reflection of his responsibility to show the right path to the non-followers/ignorants, which essentially is hallmark of a true Muslim
Dear readers, I would like to seek your forgiveness for my Muslim brothers and me. Under influence of the archenemy of mankind – Satan, we have failed to convey your own legacy to you. Satan has corrupted our hearts such that there is hatred for the Sinners rather than Sins. Under its influence people have waged innumerable wars making this whole world a battlefield. In order to put things in correct perspective, I intend to selflessly convey your own legacy to you. Lord, who knows what is in the heart of a person, is witness of the fact that in bringing the legacy to you, I am both selfless and sympathetic. The burden, of not being able to convey it to you till date, has lain heavily in my heart and has left me sleepless for many a nights. A Message of Love I would request you to receive the message with love. I would also seek Allah to be the witness of my actions that I have tried to convey the legacy to my brothers and sisters as my responsibility. Please try to
read, think and reason for the Lord, the sustainer of this world. After arriving in this world, it is essential that a human identifies and follows the real truth. It is his biggest responsibility. I would like to share the same message of love with you The Biggest Truth The biggest truth of the world, rather universe is that the creator and the preserver of the world and entire universe is one and only one God. He is the only one of his type. There is no partner of Him in creating, preserving and destroying the world. He is everywhere; He listens to everyone and sees everything. Not even a single leaf can flutter without his command. Every human being, irrespective of his religious background, even if he is an idol worshipper will agree to the fact that there is only one God. If a person contemplates logically then he can easily conclude that there can be only one Lord. For example, if any institution has two heads then there will always be quarrel between them and the institution cant function then. If there cannot be two kings of the same kingdom then how can there be more than one master of the world?

An Argument

Quran, which is the speech of God, has challenged the world: “If you doubt that Quran is not the true revelation of the God, then try writing even a small chapter which can parallel its Grace. You can summon the entire world to help you in the task” For the past 1400 years, many human beings, Science and Computers have challenged and were defeated. None could prove that Quran is not Allah’s Book. In this holy book, God has shared many arguments and examples so that the human mind can grasp the truth. For example, “Had there been many masters on Earth and Sky then chaos would have been let loose on Earth.” It’s quite clear; if there were many masters then it would have led to arguments and infighting amongst them. One would have commanded for night while the other for day, one for 6 months a year other for 3 months a year, one for Sun rising in the East while other in the West. If there were other deities working with the Supreme lord as partners then it may happen that while they have blessed people for Rains, the Supreme God wants famine. Essentially it will lead to chaos and disaster. True Witness In real sense everything in this world; the efficiently and perfectly running order of the world is a witness of the fact that there is one and only one master.

He is free to do anything anytime. With our limited mind, we can neither imagine him nor can make idols of him. The God has created the entire world for the service of mankind. The Sun, Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Plants, Animals, everything - all are meant for the service of mankind. They are made subservient to Humans while the latter’s existence is meant for sole purpose of worshipping the God alone and following his wishes. It’s only justified that a true human being acknowledges the fact that our Life, Death, Food, Shelter and other necessities of life are provided by the blessings of the God. Hence, our life should be in accordance with His Wishes. Any person who is not leading his life as per the one true God’s wishes then his existence is futile. An Indomitable Truth In the Holy Quran, the true Lord has mentioned an indomitable truth: “Every life has to taste death, after which you will have to return to us” The verse has two truths in it. The first is that everything alive is mortal and will have to face death. Any believer or non-believer can’t deny this fact. Even animals acknowledge this law, which can be seen from their behavior- a mouse runs away from a cat, a dog is afraid of cars on the roads. It’s because they believe in death.

After Death
The second part of verse introduces the mankind to a powerful truth, which if understood and ........
read more @

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16689998/Your-Legacy-Passed-on-To-You

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum:Br.Azam.

Thanks for posting. Actually Mr.Kaleem Siddiqui has propagated message of Islam to Hindus through his book "Aapki Amanat Aapki Sewa Main". Its a very thin book but takes the credit of excellent Dawah to Hindus.

I have personally met him and Alhamdulillah He is an excellent Da'ee. Recently He was in my city and Alhamdulillah He called on me through his associates but due to time constrain I couldn't meet him.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Assalam Alaikum:Br.Azam.

Thanks for posting. Actually Mr.Kaleem Siddiqui has propagated message of Islam to Hindus through his book "Aapki Amanat Aapki Sewa Main". Its a very thin book but takes the credit of excellent Dawah to Hindus.

I have personally met him and Alhamdulillah He is an excellent Da'ee. Recently He was in my city and Alhamdulillah He called on me through his associates but due to time constrain I couldn't meet him.

mashallah brother !
you met him its gr8.he was in our city and i saw him ,he has a very positive and truthful approach,and again thats the way it has to be.
thanx for your comment.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

i remember he said we have three relations to non muslims

1)same CreatorAllah
2)same prophet Muhammad saw meaning he is their prophet also as he was sent for entire world
3) same father adam.