a Muslim mistakes.....!

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters i'm concerned. ok this brother who is muslim, was born muslim and still is muslim says that wearing the hijab isn't necessary and that shaking a woman's hand is no harm/problem. He said to me: don't judge people because they don't wear hijab. firstly i'm not judging anyone...i just want them to enter paradise as i want to. i say things to other muslims because i care for them. he kept asking stupid questions like "why don't you shake my hand"? and he knows why and why not. he's combining culture with religion. he says he's family woman don't wear hijab, that they grew up like that. but just because they grew up like that don't mean that he gotta deny religion. at one point he said that it was revealed for the woman of that day and not of the modern woman. subhanallah. and what's more embarrassing there were non muslims sitting with us. and they agree with HIS POINT OF VIEW. he's sending out to them the wrong info.i can't believe that a muslim would say or do this. you see, culture has become a disease! a complete disease! a'udu billah! anyways his waiting an email from me, so what should i say or how should i say what you think is most important that i should say. Asalamu alaykum.

Amir_of_spain

u need to provide him evidence from quran and sunnah, because these sources clearly establishes hijab, so once u done that, no one can come back against it, cos quran and sunnah is the source, u just gotta narrow your arguement down to evidences.

Amir_of_spain

u need to provide him evidence from quran and sunnah, because these sources clearly establishes the hijab, so once u done that, no one can come back against it, cos quran and sunnah is the source, u just gotta narrow your arguement down to evidences.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
sister, if you have done your best with trying to explain to him, and he still gives some odd and unreasonable excuses then let him be. Allah yah'deeh inshallah. wallah sis, i have the same problem with my own blood brother. i mean, i tell him the miracles of Allah and the wonders of ISlam..and he still tells me to give him 'hard evidence.' some people are just so far from the right path that shatan has won them over.
and remember "allah does not change a nation unless they change themselves" -Quran.

so inshallah finalize your conversation with this brother..if he's still not wanting to understand..again let him be and Allah yah-deeh.

<salam>

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

Provide him with this ayah from the Qur'an:

Surah An-Nur Chapter 24 Verse(Ayah) 31 it explains that a muslim women must wear her head covering over her bosoms (which addresses the point that women should have a hijab) and it porvides information that a women should only show her sdornment: Meaning hair, body etc only to certain people.

If he does not except than Masha'Allah but Insha'Allah he will because it is from the Qur'an

Jannah03

Asalaamu alakum,
Couldve been a jinn talking ya know? Anywho, Stay with the Quran and sunnah and there is NO way he can even argue with that. Also provide evidence from the Ulema. Also give him some articles about Aqeedah and Tawhid

palestine

Servant of Allah
surprisingly he says : i know because my family is religious. my grandpa used to teach quran. dadaddada and so on. he knows it all yet he keeps saying: don't judge people, it' s not necessary. and he told the non muslims that we don't have to wear it and i quickly added "but you're supposed to" and all he does is laugh. my my my. he even shook hands with a girl to show me that there is nothing wrong with it and the non muslim girl said: don't shake my hand if it will be a sin for you and if God will be displeased with you.

massi

:salam2: dear brothers and sisters i'm concerned. ok this brother who is muslim, was born muslim and still is muslim says that wearing the hijab isn't necessary and that shaking a woman's hand is no harm/problem. He said to me: don't judge people because they don't wear hijab. firstly i'm not judging anyone...i just want them to enter paradise as i want to. i say things to other muslims because i care for them. he kept asking stupid questions like "why don't you shake my hand"? and he knows why and why not. he's combining culture with religion. he says he's family woman don't wear hijab, that they grew up like that. but just because they grew up like that don't mean that he gotta deny religion. at one point he said that it was revealed for the woman of that day and not of the modern woman. subhanallah. and what's more embarrassing there were non muslims sitting with us. and they agree with HIS POINT OF VIEW. he's sending out to them the wrong info.i can't believe that a muslim would say or do this. you see, culture has become a disease! a complete disease! a'udu billah! anyways his waiting an email from me, so what should i say or how should i say what you think is most important that i should say. Asalamu alaykum.
assalamo 3alaikom
my sister that brother is in very dangerous state because he talk about things are obligatory in Islam with its evidence ...so it can be no muslim (Kafir):astag:
read this fatwa please :
Should we adopt a gradual approach when applying the rulings (of sharee’ah)?

Question:
What is the difference between the gradual approach in the forbidding of alcohol, and the command of jihaad, whereby we are required to abide by the final ruling on alcohol (i.e., total prohibition) but are told to do of jihaad only as much as we are able?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

After the religion was perfected and the rulings of sharee’ah took their final shape by the time the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died, the rulings of Islam are to accepted in their entirety and it is not permissible to take a gradual approach in applying the rulings – unlike the case at the beginning of Islam. In the case of alcohol, for example, every Muslim is obliged to believe that it is haraam to drink it. Whoever believes otherwise – when he is aware of the prohibition – is a murtadd (apostate), because he is denying something which is well known to be forbidden in Islam, from the evidence of sharee’ah, and by scholarly consensus.

With regard to the commandments of sharee’ah, the extent to which one is obliged to do them is connected to the extent of one's ability to do them. One is not obliged to do that which one is not able to do or that which will cause one undue difficulty or harm. Everyone will be held accountable according to his own circumstances. Whether or not jihaad is obligatory on an individual or on the ummah as a whole depends on the situation. We cannot say that this is the matter of a gradual approach in legislation (sharee’ah). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“So keep your duty to Allaah and fear Him as much as you can” [al-Taghaabun 64:16]

And it was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whatever I have commanded you to do, do as much of it as you can, and whatever I have forbidden you, avoid it.”

Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 12/238-239
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=10845&ln=eng&txt=الدين

shari

Brother

Its simply wrong. Its one thing to do wrong but its totally other this to do wrong thinking it to be right.

If we know we are doing sin we will feel bad and InshAllah we will repent to Allah. But the biggest weapon of Satin is making us believe that what we are doing is right this way we won't seek Allah's forgiveness.

May Allah give makes us good Muslim. And may Allah give us knowledge so that we can differentiate between good and bad.

massi

When can a young man make ijtihaad and issue fatwas?

Question:
When can a young man make ijtihaad and issue fatwas? Some of the young people, when they become religious, indulge in examining and discussing the evidence (daleel) and speak about the rulings on events and issues that happen, in terms of what is halaal and what is haraam. They give their opinions on the rulings of fiqh on some new matters that have arisen in modern times.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

There are conditions attached to making ijtihaad. Not every individual has the right to issue fatwas and make pronouncements on matters, unless he has knowledge and is qualified. He has to be able to know the daleel; the wording and apparent meaning of the texts; what is saheeh (sound) and what is da’eef (weak); al-naasikh wa’l-mansookh (what abrogates what); wording and interpretation of texts; what is specific in application and what is general; what is stated in brief and what is mentioned in detail. This needs lengthy experience and practice, knowledge of the various branches of fiqh and where to look for information; knowledge of the opinions of the ‘ulamaa’ and fuqahaa’, and memorization or knowledge of the texts. Undoubtedly issuing fatwas without being qualified to do so is a grave sin, and means that one is speaking without knowledge. Allaah has warned us against that, when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: “This is lawful and this is forbidden,” so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper.” [al-Nahl 16:116].

In a hadeeth: “Whoever was given a fatwaa with no proof, his sin will go back on the one who gave him the fatwaa.” (Saheeh; narrated by Imaam Ahmad, 2/321). The seeker of knowledge should not hasten to issue fatwas or to speak on an issue until he has found the source and daleel for what he is saying, and who has spoken about it previously. If he is not qualified to deal with the matter, he should pass it on to someone who is better able to deal with it, and he should limit himself to that which he knows, and continue learning and studying until he is qualified to make ijtihaad. And Allaah is the Guide to the Straight Path.

Al-Lu’lu’ al-Makeen min Fataawaa al-Shaykh ibn Jibreen
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=2071&ln=eng

mezeren

if you don't live according to what you believe,then,you start believing according to how you live.(my poor english)
the problem is,we accept our parents religion and never question it.By time and generations,the religion are separated from its origin and people start to think that what their parents do is right and they object other opinions without giving a second thought.
There is little you can do about it.what you should do,i think,you provide them proofs from Quran and Sunnah and let them choose whatever they want.After all,that is all you can do.it is useless to debate over a belief.