A new member from Sharjah, UAE!

IBaghdadi

Salaam everyone!

This is your brother Iyad, writing form Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates...

I've been browsing the site for a while; I found the reverts stories most compelling.

After a few days of obessively reading the stories of reverts, I decided to join here and help as much as I can.

I have to tell you that the stories of the reverts inspired me; I have to confess that they also made me feel guilty. It reminded me that I have an obligation to invite to this religion, and to help our newly reverted brothers who so direly need our help.

I have a formal Islamic education and alhamdulillah, I'm in the process of byhearting the Qur'an (half/15 para's so far). I say alhamdulillah, but what's the point of learning and studying if you don't spread it, if you don't use it in da3wa?

I ask Allah to help us so we can learn from each other and share our experiences, and invite others to join us...

Thanks!

Iyad

Dawoodi

Salaam everyone!

This is your brother Iyad, writing form Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates...

I've been browsing the site for a while; I found the reverts stories most compelling.

After a few days of obessively reading the stories of reverts, I decided to join here and help as much as I can.

I have to tell you that the stories of the reverts inspired me; I have to confess that they also made me feel guilty. It reminded me that I have an obligation to invite to this religion, and to help our newly reverted brothers who so direly need our help.

I have a formal Islamic education and alhamdulillah, I'm in the process of byhearting the Qur'an (half/15 para's so far). I say alhamdulillah, but what's the point of learning and studying if you don't spread it, if you don't use it in da3wa?

I ask Allah to help us so we can learn from each other and share our experiences, and invite others to join us...

Thanks!

Iyad
as salamu alikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.

Hey !! i'm new too on this site but i already feel like at home, so you are welcome here brother, as a matter of fact, sure i would love to have muslims budies from all over the world.
soo if any wants to share knowlege with me as its very hard to learn were i'am right now, are welcome to add me on his msn.

my account is *********.

salamu alaikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.