A parrot to mother

sis khadidja

proud to be muslim
:salam2: thaught of a good joke to make you all laugh!
three sons left home went out on there own prospered . getting back together they discussed the gifts that they were able to give to there elderly mother
the first said:i built a big house for our mother
the second said:i sent her a mercedes with a driver
the third said:ive got you both beat.you know how mom enjoys reading the book (quran) and you know she cant see very well? i sent her a large brown parrot to recite the entire book.it took 12 teahers and 20 yearsto teache him mom just has to say the chapter and verse the parrot will recit it.
soon after mom sent out her letter of thanks
first son: the house you biult is so huge. i live in only one room but i have to clean the whole house
second son: i am too old to travel i stay home always and the driver is so rude
third son: you were the only one who knew what your mothe wanted the chicken was delicous!!:lol:

DanyalSAC

This is very cute :) I do have a parrot - I haven't been able to teach him too many Islamic expressions though!

The other day I was doing salaat in my bedroom with the door open. He (my parrot) had flown down the hall to hang out in my roommate's bedroom which is across the hall. Apparently he got bored so he waddled across to my bedroom door... he stuck his little head into my room and said "PEEEEEK a boo!!!" It was a trial to keep a straight face in my salaat as my bird kept leaning in and out around the door frame saying "Peekaboo!" to me (yes, he knows how to play peekaboo)!