Serious A Plead For Help : For SYRIA

a_stranger

May Allah reward you in Janna Alfurdows for what you posted. Any one who have a little eman or humanity should stand for those poor people who are suffering horrible situation. Shame on our humanity , who are watching this kind and killing and torture of children and women without any move. Their only crime is that they asked for their dignity and freedom peacefully .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Warplanes have bombed opposition-held districts of Aleppo, Syria, overnight in most intense bombardment in months - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More: Russian defense minister says Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier will join Eastern Mediterranean combat group 'soon' - TASS

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian military says US drone was flying over area where aid convoy was attacked in Syria - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Preparations for UN aid convoys in Syria has resumed and 'we are ready to deliver aid to besieged and hard-to-reach areas as soon as possible,' per UN statement - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Germany calls for temporary ban of all military flights in Syria following bombing of aid convoy near Aleppo - Reuters