A question...

Tamer

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Maybe it's not the right section in where to put this thread , but I am new and don't know so much the site yet , so I decided to put here , because this question has born in me reading about all the new member like also I am.
As I also told in one of my first messages I am muslim living in Italy ; I've been very lucky , alhamdulillahi , 'cause my father was arabic and muslim , so I've always felt this big fortune I've had.
I've decided to follow Islam from young age, and I also married an arabic muslim woman to preserve my religion for my children (when Allah will give me) , because I don't speak arabic perfectly. But I am studying.
I feel very happy when I heard about people revert to Islam.
So my question ( which is directed at first to those people who reverted , and of course to all who can give me a nice advice ) :
How did you know Islam ? Which was the way throught which someone succeeded to fill Islam in your heart? I ask this just because I have many friends here to whom I would like to teach what I know ; I would like to show them the beauty of Islam , but I feel that heavy because I see them , as much people here , hard ....
Which is your advice ?

:jazaak: to have read me

Tamer

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum...

brother in Allah / tamer

i'm very happy

my father was arabic and muslim

it must be egytion...i know many msulim form egypt go to itlay...

beside me a Village alot of msulim go to italy....

.due to that we change it's name to italian Village.....

any way...u wellcome my brother here...

I don't speak arabic perfectly. But I am studying.

insha`Allah....these lessons here help u to learn more and more..

arabic lessons for TurnToIslam (from A To Z )

which is directed at first to those people who reverted , and of course to all who can give me a nice advice

<1st> Allah direct All ppls who reverted to right path...

yeah islam is right path...

and u can find insha`Allah...good topics help u to

show them the beauty of Islam

<1st> tell them

Nell'Islam non c'è distinzione fra neri e bianchi.

L'Islam è la religione di tolleranza.

Scopra da lei che cosa l'Islam è realmente

<2st> asked them Question like that

do you know that ?!!!!!!

<3nd> u can find good article here

Introductory Articles About Islam

and let them Find The Reality Of Islam by themself

<waslam alaykum>

oceane

Salam Aleikoum brother,

I suggest you to focus on tawheed. Tawheed is fundamental, and it is what distinguiches islam.. As well, don't forget to remind them there only is ONE God, and ONE religion, ONE Message. The prophets taught us all the same religion : ISLAM. Non muslim ignore this "genealogy", this "history"..

Also, brother, by observing muslims' behaviour, way of acting, of talking... By being a good muslim we give the example, and that attacts other's curiosity.

Anyway that was just my own experience,

Salam Aleikoum!!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum sister / oceane
Tawheed is fundamental, and it is what distinguiches islam.. As well, don't forget to remind them there only is ONE God, and ONE religion, ONE Message. The prophets taught us all the same religion : ISLAM. Non muslim ignore this "genealogy", this "history"..

Also, brother, by observing muslims' behaviour, way of acting, of talking... By being a good muslim we give the example, and that attacts other's curiosity.

Anyway that was just my own experience,

masha`Allah....ur right sister....gazakum Allah khayran...

<wasalam alaykum>

Karima

Asalamualikum,

This is a good point! 'One Religion'...the people of faith are all on different levels of belief. First, through the torah, then through the book, and finally, the Qur'an....ALL leading towards God/Allah.