a scientific question about the Quran

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
Brother I could see only half of the video because internet speed here is very slow.From what I can understand they are trying to debunk facts mentioned in the Qur'an related to embryology.
First of all,Qur'an is not a book of science.It contains scientific facts ,it does not mean it's a science book.
Secondly they use translations to debunk the facts and their refutations are so weak.One must understand that embryology has been mentioned accurately in Qur'an about more than 1400 years ago,which was revealed to our beloved Prophet(sallahu alyhi wasallam) in the desert in Mecca.How could anyone give such an accurate description of something which he has'nt heard about earlier and is not an expert in that field either.
Not only embryology but many other scientific facts like Big Bang and Hubble theory which are nowhere near embryology.Clearly it is not from a human being that so many different aspects of science are mentioned in a book in such an accurate manner and the book is'nt even a science book.
Plus science itself is incomplete and needs faith and always has an element of probability attached to it.Whom are these guys trying to fool in the video except their ownselves,perhaps?

I could not go through the video but I am sure someone with knowledge can prove that these guys are simply wasting their time.

:wasalam:

Ayanle

thanks brother
there are a lot of videos popping up on the internet about rubbish like these and just wanted someone with more knowledge if they could help me answer some queastions

Jazakallah

a_stranger

:salam2:
The truth of Quran is so clear , all that is in Quran are in complete agreement with scientific facts , that is why many try to distort the Truth.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Why would you argue with an atheist. In the beginning of the video the man let us know he was an idiot.
The works of the Greek etc. were hidden at the time of the life of the Prophet. Remember the Dark Ages. It was the Muslims who translated the works.
All his knowledge about the Greek philosophers came to Europe from Muslims.

Ayanle

so how come only the stuff that was right was copied while all the errors were removed?
:D i know but i live in the uk and there are a lot of athiests/non believers etc and they start to get annoying after a while asking me loads of questions to do with the Quran and i have to keep telling them i'm no scholar etc etc so they think they've won an argument
the christians/jews/hindus etc are easy to talk with when it comes to religion but the non believers are like brick walls

a_stranger

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ حَقَّتْ عَلَيْهِمْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ لاَ يُؤْمِنُونَ (10:96)
Inna allatheena haqqat AAalayhim kalimatu rabbika la yuminoona

10:96 (Asad) Verily, they against whom thy Sustainer's word [of judgment] has come true [117] will not attain to faith - - *!*!
Yunus (Jonah)

وَلَوْ جَاءتْهُمْ كُلُّ آيَةٍ حَتَّى يَرَوُاْ الْعَذَابَ الأَلِيمَ (10:97)

Walaw jaathum kullu ayatin hatta yarawoo alAAathaba alaleema

10:97 (Asad) even though every sign [of the truth] should come within their ken - until they behold the grievous suffering [that awaits them in the life to come]. [118] - *!*!