A sister from Pakistan

habibafatima

daughter of islam
:salam2:
I am a sister from Pakistan.I joined this site about two weeks ago.I was in search of some nasheeds when I saw its address google Search.I am still having problem in using the site:girl3: .Can anyone help me?:confused:

brother4ever

:wasalam:
Sister
First of all warm welcome to TTI.I hope u will enjoy here & share & learn lot's of things.
AP ko kis tarah ki madat chahheyeh or ap kon si nasheed ko dhond rahee hey.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur Brother

learnermuslim

Salaams sister habibafatima,

Khushamdeed, Ahlan and welcome to TTI, inshAllah may it prove beneficial to you.

As for using the site, please contact a website admin, like Mabsoot etc and they will defo help. There is also a intro to using the site section, would be worth a look.

Anyway, hope it becomes easier and to see your posts soon.

Fi amanAllah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: sis,

welcome to the website sis,I am sure everyone will love to help you.(Inshallah):SMILY259:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaikum,

welcome to TTI. On the left side of the home page, at the bottom is a section titled "Contact Us". That is the best place to start.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum,

Welcome TTI sister,

Its really nice of u to join our lovely community,

Insha Allah u can benifit from us as we from u.

Insha Allah u enjoy ur stay,

Take care,

leaf

Assalam alaikum
Welcome to TTI.......i really love urdu language ....i am from Afghanistan ..know living in kuwait ............aap ko agar nasheeds chaahiye to aap ye wed site koolain www.mujahideenryder.net/radio is mai aap sun sakti hain nashheds ........agar aap ko nahi mila to aap hum se is email per pooch sakti hain ... quran_the_only1*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! haan magar urdu mai Q K mujai itni English nahi aati......
Allah Hafiz

habibafatima

daughter of islam
thanku my brothers n sisters

thanku all for ur warm wellcomes.:jazaak:
actually m not having problem in finding nasheeds.the nasheeds have been found on this very site.(thanks to TTI:SMILY252: ).I am new on web world and I dont know what is the main purpose of this site.if i get the membership what should i do next?i wacted the movie of sister carolyne and i wanted to download that movie but i could not.how can i download it when it is not in "Download" option?

brother4ever

actually m not having problem in finding nasheeds.the nasheeds have been found on this very site.(thanks to TTI:SMILY252: ).I am new on web world and I dont know what is the main purpose of this site.if i get the membership what should i do next?i wacted the movie of sister carolyne and i wanted to download that movie but i could not.how can i download it when it is not in "Download" option?

No need to say thanks it's our duty to welcome becoz now u r part of TTI family.As for as I know the main purpose of this site is to increase the knowledge & share the good things which we know and if we have any any question there are brothers & sisters section u can ask ur question in sister section or u can ask here also,if any brother or sister have any question u can help him/her if u know the answer.
I don't know how to download the nasheeds.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur brother

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam to all!

I am a sister from Pakistan.I joined this site about two weeks ago.I was in search of some nasheeds when I saw its address google Search.I am still having problem in using the site:girl3: .Can anyone help me?:confused:

No need to say thanks it's our duty to welcome becoz now u r part of TTI family.As for as I know the main purpose of this site is to increase the knowledge & share the good things which we know and if we have any any question there are brothers & sisters section u can ask ur question in sister section or u can ask here also,if any brother or sister have any question u can help him/her if u know the answer.
I don't know how to download the nasheeds.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur brother

~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~:SMILY252:~~~

:SMILY252:~ This beautiful wonderful site~:SMILY252::ma::SMILY252:Alhamdulillah!

I guess our brother above got the answer you was asking earlier .Now i will like to clarified with you what was the video title that you wish to download? Maybe i can be some kind of assist and bring help to you about this insya allah as you can see there's lot of videos here:ma:

:SMILY252:Could you please stated the video title in your future reply :)

Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

:SMILY252:~ TTI~:SMILY252:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum Sister...

Welcome to our TTI family
I hope you'll find what you want....inshaa'Allah..
May Allah SWT protect you

Jazakallahu Khair
Wassalam