A very rare, yet beautiful recitation by Mishary Al Afaasy- Surah Nazi'at

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
:salam2:

As the title says, here is a very rare and the best Soorah Nazi'at I have ever heard.

[yt]lJ8pRHd3cik[/yt]

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
:salam2: Beautiful maashaallah. But scary cause it is about the day of judgement. Ya Allah protect us that day.

:wasalam: Aameen. Indeed it is beautiful and what is better for increasing one's eemaan than contemplating over the words of Allaah subhanahu wa t'aala.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaikkum, this is the first part of the audio clip which I should have attached before...

[yt]aFkMjFfryz0[/yt]

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
The second clip is actually Surah Mursalat :)

:jazaak: for the links

:wasalam:

Oh sorry about being vague. In the actual clip of recitation, these are the following soorahs he recites...

Soorah Al Mursalaat
Soorah An Nazi'at
Soorah Al Burooj
Soorah At Tariq
Soorah Al Fajr
Soorah Ash Shams
Soorah Al Layl
Soorah Ad Duha
Soorah At Teen
Soorah Al 'Adiyat
Soorah Al Asr

Its like a 25 minutes audio clip, where he recites in khalaf, and recites them all together without any basmalah in between

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum wah rahmahtullah wah bahrakatuu

all vidoes r mashAllah very nice but a lil bit sacrey, n the link is also mashAllah nice

jazakallah khair for sharing with us

adanshai

Can someone please tell me what dialet did the Sheikh used in the recitation of Soorah Al Burooj - It was very beautiful though.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Can someone please tell me what dialet did the Sheikh used in the recitation of Soorah Al Burooj - It was very beautiful though.

:salam2: He recites in the Khalaf 'an Hamza riwaayah. In sha'Allaah when I get a bit of time, I will try and upload Soorah Burooj too.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Brother Thariq may i know what is "Khalaf Style of recitation" ???

Jazakallah..

Wa 'alaykkumus salaam wa rahmatullaah

The Qur'aan as is widely known can be recited in 7 different ways, some may say 10 different ways, but the 7 ways are the authentic ways of reciting Qur'aan. The one commonly recited is known as Hafs and it was transmitted to us through ‘Aasim al-Kufi. Khalaf, for example, was trasmittied to us through Hamzah al-Zayaat al-Kufi.

The seven reciters from whom the different styles have been transmitted to us are...

1- Naafi’ al-Madani

2- Ibn Katheer al-Makki

3- ‘Aasim al-Kufi

4- Hamzah al-Zayaat al-Kufi

5- Al-Kisaa’i al-Kufi

6- Abu ‘Amr ibn al-‘Ala’ al-Basri

7- ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Aamir al-Shaami

Here is a good example...

The first video is the recitation of the Qur'aan in the riwayaah of Imaam Al Kisaa'i Rahimahullaah.

The second video is the recitation of the same verse, but in hafs (which is the common way of reciting Qur'aan nowadays)

[yt]4JHNrOCRI4E[/yt]
[yt]bDSyf2Ne5lo[/yt]

This is Soorah Ad Duha recited in Warsh style which was transmitted through Naafi’ al-Madani ...
[yt]amnSgEMfX8Y[/yt]

This is Soorah Qaf recited in the riwayaah of Soosi which was transmitted through Abu ‘Amr ibn al-‘Ala’ al-Basri
[yt]JQbETIpckJw[/yt]

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaykkum, another recitation of Khalaf from Mishary Al Afaasy of Soorah An Najm

[yt]JF5Pc6KQkcU[/yt]