Aayah of the Day

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Al-Baqara

152. Then do you remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and reject not Faith.

164. Behold! In the creation of heavens and earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which Allah sends down from the skies, and the life which He give therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kind that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth; - (here) indeed are signs for a people that are wise.

263. Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. Allah is free of all wants and He is Most Forbearing.

272. It is not required of you (O Messenger), to set them on the right path, but Allah sets on the right path whom He pleases. Whatever of good you give benefits your own souls, and you shall only do so seeking the "Face" of Allah. Whatever good you give shall be rendered back to you, and you shall not be dealt with unjustly.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Al-Imran

30 On the day when every sould will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you (to remember) Himself. And Allah is full of kindness to those that serve Him.

31 If you do love Allah, follow me; Allah will love you and forgive you your sins; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.

92 By no means shall you attain righteousness unless you give (freely) of that which you love; and whatever you give, of a truth Allah knows it well.

106 On the Day when some faces will be (lit up with) white, and some faces will be (in the gloom of) black:to those whose faces will be black, (will be said): "Did you reject faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting Faith" 107 But those whose faces will be (lit with) white, they will be in (the light of) Allah's Mercy: therein to dwell (foever)

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Al-Imran

117 What they spend in the life of this (material) world may be likened to a wind which brings a nipping frost: it strikes and destroys the harvest of men who have wronged their own souls: it is not Allah that has wronged them, but they wronged themselves.

190 Behold! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and alternation of night and day, there are indeed Signs for men of understanding, 191 Men who celebrate the praises of Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down of their sides, and comtemplate the (wonders of) creation in the heavens and the earth, (with the thought): "Our Lord! Not for Naught have You created (all) this! Glory to You! Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire. 192 Our Lord! Any whom you do admit to the Fire, truly You cover with shame, and never will wrong-doers find any helpers! 193 Our Lord! We have heard the call of one calling (us) to Faith, 'Believe you in the Lord,' and we have believed, Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, blot out from us our inequities, and take to Thyself our souls in the company of the righteous. 194 Our Lord! grant us what you did promise unto us through Your messangers, and save us from the shame on the Day of Judgememnt: for You never break Your promise. 195 And their Lord has accepted of them, and answered them: "Never will I suffer to be lost the work of any of you, be he male of female: you are members, one of another: those who have left their their homes, or been driven out therefrom, or suffered harm in My Cause, or fought or been slain, verily, I will blot out from them their iniquities, and admit them into Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; a reward from the presense of Allah, and from his presense is the best of rewards"

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Al_Nisa'

69 All who obey Allah and the Messenger are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah, __of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (Lovers of Truth), the witness (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! What a beautiful fellowship 70 Such is the bounty from Allah: and sufficient is it that Allah knows all.