about election day !!!! hehe

abdie

:salam2:

as-salamu aleikmu my follow Muslims well i hope i got u attention with the title LOL hehe

well all i am going to say is election day is 2morrow and go vote for Obama because i am in high school (10th grade) i can't vote and i really think he is better on many issues then Mccain and one of the reason i will tell u all to vote for Obama is because of this views on eduction because i did hear of Mccain talking about making college more affordable and as u can see in 2 and 1/2 years i will go to college and if Mccain becomes president i don't think it would be a issues he will think about and that i will afford college an less u went to pay for me lol well i hope u vote and for obama oh yea if u have a clear think were Mccain talks about eduction plz post and i shall look at it

p.s. let not fight about voteing an less have i clear Hadith that say other wise or something it say in the quran that say it is haram to vote

well thanks for ur time
my Allah guide us all to the right path and w/salamu
:)

Almeftah

:) السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

where are you originally from Abdi?

abdie

well i was bron in egypt but both my parents are somalia so bro to ur question somalia and may i ask were ur from

:wasalam:

saif

What I am writing is nothing particular to you brother BoMeshary and I don't suspect your intentions.

This is the 3rd or 4th time consecutively, that some brothers feel obliged to find out if the person with a particular irani looking name is a shia or sunni. I know, some people cannot control their iranophobic sentiments but we should at least try to remain objective.

Recently a newly converted brother narrated his conversion story and mentioned that some persian friends were very helpful to him. One brother could not control his sentiments and was obliged to ask if those persians were shia. Was that really necessary?

Today it's only about shia, so it does not concern me. Tomorrow, people will start asking, "are you an Ikhwani deviant? Are you a brelawi mushrik? Are you a sufi kafir?" Please stop it now, so that we don't get there. I know, the word iran causes fire in some brother's bodies but please give it a try.

Skywalker

What I am writing is nothing particular to you brother BoMeshary and I don't suspect your intentions.

This is the 3rd or 4th time consecutively, that some brothers feel obliged to find out if the person with a particular irani looking name is a shia or sunni. I know, some people cannot control their iranophobic sentiments but we should at least try to remain objective.

Recently a newly converted brother narrated his conversion story and mentioned that some persian friends were very helpful to him. One brother could not control his sentiments and was obliged to ask if those persians were shia. Was that really necessary?

Today it's only about shia, so it does not concern me. Tomorrow, people will start asking, "are you an Ikhwani deviant? Are you a brelawi mushrik? Are you a sufi kafir?" Please stop it now, so that we don't get there. I know, the word iran causes fire in some brother's bodies but please give it a try.

I agree with what you said but I am not very sure about brother BoMeshary.

He seems to be a nice gentleman.

saif

I have never doubted that. Although I know brother BoMeshary from his nice posts, but even if he was unknown to me, It would have been enough to me to know that he is my brother in Islam to give him all my respect.