Abu Naif wishes

Abu Naif

Dear brothers and sisters
I just joined turn to Islam site. I am from Saudi Arabia and would like to participate as much as I could in helping spread the word of Islam. I am 56 years old and still working as General Manager in the aviation business. I am trying to build a presentations for the people of the Book. Gathering information especially from the new muslims who embraced Islam.
May Allah bless you all and hope I can help in making the links with you.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Welcome to our family....:)
May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere...:)

May ALLAH AZZAWAJAL make your tasks easy for you..
FEE AMANILLAH:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Welcome To TTI brotherAbu Naif.

Dear brothers and sisters
I just joined turn to Islam site. I am from Saudi Arabia and would like to participate as much as I could in helping spread the word of Islam. I am 56 years old and still working as General Manager in the aviation business. I am trying to build a presentations for the people of the Book. Gathering information especially from the new muslims who embraced Islam.
May Allah bless you all and hope I can help in making the links with you.

✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿★★★✿✿✿
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Welcome To TTI brotherAbu Naif

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

~Salam to you

And

~Salam to all muslim.

Taqabbala Allâhu minnâ waminkum

May Allah shower blesses to us all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum Abu Naif

May Allaah make you successful in your task. I hope that the various threads and articles that we have here will benefit you and assist you in your goal. We, alhamdulillaah, have many reverts here on TTI, whose stories of reversion are a delight to read and a comfort to the heart.