Serious ABUSE

Eman Yousuf

:salam:,

On the authority of Abdullah ibn Masood that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: Abusing a Muslim is an outrage(insult , offend) and fighting against him is unbelief. (Muslim 122/Chapter Faith)

It sheds a good deal of light on how much restraint a Muslim is required to exercise on his tongue and hand:astaghfirullah: . It is indeed an enormous crime to use insulting language for a Muslim and unbelief to fight against him:astaghfirullah: . Our Prophet(saw) showed us the importance of love, fellow feeling in the Muslim society and the horrors of those acts which undermine the solidarity of the ummah. These things are not permitted even against non muslims. Their life and honour are also to be respected and regarded.

wa salaam

hilal.ahmad

nothing should b spoken dat hurts our brother
we should try to hide wrong doings of others even finger rises towards us

hilal.ahmad

it is nice brother
but i didnt remember dat i hav ever said anythng wrong to any brother or sister on fb
also i didnt shave my beard for nearly last two years after reading a blog of a sister on beard
most part of facebook is wrong i agree

hilal.ahmad

:salam:, what hurts more , rising finger or not listening to our beloved prophet ?

only a timely hadith brother.

supose ur frnd has done somthng wrong in ur office. ur boss comes n askd wat hav u done? u replied sory? u didnt reply who actuly did it n hided ur frnds guilty. datz wat i mean. if u didnt take guilty of ur frnd upon urself, u did nothng wrong but if u take it u did somethng extra ordinary