Advice needed!!!

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

lol and to be honest im not thinking of the sea and fishes... going to concentrate on myself ... am i wrong to??

No, I think that's a great idea at this point. Once you've got a clear heart and intentions, or you come across an exceptional fish, then talk options. But I think for now akh concentrate on giving yourself time to build up.

InshaAllaah things go well for you, and I hope the forum does provide help.

wasalaam

ar88

i know its only been a short while but it feels good not worrying no more.
just concentrating on my life and not much worrying about the future, the ifs and the buts... like i said its only been short while. Alhamdullilah.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
With Allaah power thank you for you response... i shal be taking your advice.

and thank you making dua for me.. its much needed.. and for her... to be honest coming on here was a last resort but such a blessing to meet people like you honestly... jazakallah.

lol and to be honest im not thinking of the sea and fishes... going to concentrate on myself ... am i wrong to??

lol. its good to hear your not thinking of the sea and fishes, lol, and concentrating on yourself is not wrong. i think i agreed with the fish and sea quote because i wanted you to know that there are lots of women out there, too many and wanted you to know they are not going to disappear one day, so work on yourself, life then when your better and on the right track and over your problems, and then you might meet the right one inshallah.
but work on yourself like you said. take a break, love isnt easy. its heart breaking and hurts and strong and includes, fun, worry, excitment, satisfaction, fights, arguements, happiness, sadness, stress, love, stressfree, THE WHOLE PACKAGE! lol, so there is time for you to deal with this, so take a break for now.

im not saying love isnt nice, its the best thing anyone can ever have in life. a partner who understands you, someone you can trust, rely on and by your side when you stressed, upset, sick etc, its a blessing for us to appreciate this and understand it is important, but it does need patience in order to meet the right one at the right time.

take care, im glad your okay, i feel sorry when i hear someone in a situation like yourself and always feel i should help them. because i have a partner and happily married, if anything happend to us whether we were married or not, i would not know how to deal with it.

salam.