Advise yourselves!!

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
:salam2:

Whether reverts or raised as Muslim, each of us has been on a journey of emaan. Sometimes, there are ups and downs, sometimes there are highs and lows. Sometimes life gets tough. What advice would you give to your younger self if you could? If you were just starting out life's journey?

JenGiove

Whether reverts or raised as Muslim, each of us has been on a journey of emaan. Sometimes, there are ups and downs, sometimes there are highs and lows. Sometimes life gets tough. What advice would you give to your younger self if you could? If you were just starting out life's journey?

:salam2: OHHHHHHHH! Great question!...hmmm...

• Always remember to review the basics
  • Remember that everyone sees the same thing from a different place
  • Accept that you will never be perfect
  • Accept that no one else will be perfect
  • Accept that not everyone will respect you
  • Some people will never want to understand you
P.S....this makes 1000 posts for me. :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I have just few ones:

never forget that Allah loves you
never forget that Allah knows what is best to you, also then when life hits you
never forget to trust Allah
never stop to help other people

and never stop to pray

Lena

Thank you sisters for your wonderful advices. :hearts:

I heard this advice from someone but can't remember who.

"It Is Not Enough To Be Good; One Must Also Show The Right Path To Others Who Might Otherwise Do Evil."

This is the best advice I have received. :)

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

to ask the self: you want Allah's pleasure or not?

to show the self: beauty of Jannah and suffering in Hell

to tell the self: you might not live old enough to repent and you will be asked about how you spent young age.

to recite these to the self: Quran 79:37-41

Then, for such as had transgressed all bounds, And had preferred the life of this world, The Abode will be Hell-Fire;

And for such as had entertained the fear of standing before their Lord's (tribunal) and had restrained (their) soul from lower desires, Their abode will be the Garden.

prophet :saw2: said: Islam started strange, and it will return as it started, strange. So Tuba [tree in Paradise] for the strangers." (Muslim)

Abu Ameerah

When I was in Elementary and High School, I went (both) to the Arabic and English Schools. After graduating High School, I was already in Thaaleth E'dadie,which is Grade Seven, and it's very tough for me to continue on this condition. When I stepped to College, I gave up my Islamic Studies in favor of my ambition of becoming a CPA.

If I have to start my Journey once again, I would reverse path I've taken. I would give my 100% 24/7 to learn our religion. But Alhamdolillah, this is what Allah had planned for me, and I thank Him a lot. He granted me to work here in Saudi Arabia where I have fulfilled some of my dreams, which are; performing Hajj and Umrah and sending my Mother to perform Hajj too.... No regrets and be grateful to Allah...Accept what you are now and try to increase your knowledge in Islam. Learn, Practice and Share your knowledge to your Family, Relatives, Friends, Neighbors and Other people.